Sponsored

SC Ruby's Whipple Build

JeepN3RD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I see the pink "over spray" on the bottom, is that factory or from a project? Waiting on my RR Vert to show up here mid week so reading every thread I can find!

Great looking ride, any idea on the total HP you are putting out now? I ran across a 15 Vert from Canada that was claiming 700hp with his current build! Hellcat territory!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I see the pink "over spray" on the bottom, is that factory or from a project? Waiting on my RR Vert to show up here mid week so reading every thread I can find!
Great looking ride, any idea on the total HP you are putting out now? I ran across a 15 Vert from Canada that was claiming 700hp with his current build! Hellcat territory!
Thanks [MENTION=21035]JeepN3RD[/MENTION] you're going to love the Ruby Red especially in the sunlight :cheers: The pink underneath is factory overspray from the Ruby Red. I'm looking at just over 700 Rwhp once everything is completed. I'll be posting my dyno numbers once the installs and new wheels are in. Enjoy your new car :thumbsup:

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'm excited to see your car on the cruise!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that Modesta coating cost and do you like it?

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wow! This thing is bad ass! All of the tru carbon pieces really look great with the ruby color. Did you have Galpin do any of your installs? If so, what did you think? I received a quote from them to do my suspension work, they are pricey, but they seem to be a first class operation...

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I'm excited to see your car on the cruise!
If you don't mind me asking, how much did that Modesta coating cost and do you like it?

[MENTION=15475]daltron[/MENTION] Looking forward to meeting you at the cruise as well, it's going to be an awesome day. I love the Modesta coating especially on the Ruby Red it brings out the richness and depth of the Ruby Red. It also helps keep it clean and much easier to maintain. I Had it done a few days after I picked up the car and had a two step paint Correction done then had the coating applied. It was approx $1700 for the entire process. Expensive up front but from my perspective well worth it so far.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red is such a sexy color. Car looks amazing man!
Thanks [MENTION=7394]DarkSubRosa[/MENTION] :cheers: Love watching your build thread as well and your car is beautiful with great taste in mod choices :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Wow! This thing is bad ass! All of the tru carbon pieces really look great with the ruby color. Did you have Galpin do any of your installs? If so, what did you think? I received a quote from them to do my suspension work, they are pricey, but they seem to be a first class operation...
Thanks [MENTION=15644]96MUSTANG06[/MENTION] :cheers: I was going to have GAS do all the work but some issues arose while waiting for the car to be built and I Went with Hillbank Motorsports in Irvine and am very glad I made that change. Reach out to [MENTION=15762]Nick@HillbankMotorsports[/MENTION] here on the forum if you have any questions as they have done all my mods and work on the car. Great guys and they do awesome work.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Thanks @DarkSubRosa :cheers: Love watching your build thread as well and your car is beautiful with great taste in mod choices :thumbsup:
Thank you so much!! I too, can hopefully achieve some whippleness one day. I'm nearing the end of my cosmetic upgrades and coming close to running out of suspension and bolt-ons so the whipple will be the white whale for me.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Thank you so much!! I too, can hopefully achieve some whippleness one day. I'm nearing the end of my cosmetic upgrades and coming close to running out of suspension and bolt-ons so the whipple will be the white whale for me.
You won't be disappointed and it would make a beautiful white whale for you :cheers:

Sponsored

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Dennis, Your build is turning out to be awesome. I can't wait to see it on the 21st.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Dennis, Your build is turning out to be awesome. I can't wait to see it on the 21st.

[MENTION=19386]15GTCA[/MENTION] Thanks :cheers: Glad your able to join us again. It'll be good to see you and looking forward to a great day :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
New Mods Install Pics

Thanks to [MENTION=15762]Nick@HillbankMotorsports[/MENTION] for sending me these photos of some of my new suspension mods being installed :thumbsup:

Location of where the BMR BK047 Rear Cradle Bushing Kit will be installed

BMR BK049 Differential Bushing Kit Getting Installed

BMR Bushings and DSS 800HP Halfshafts Installed

Can't wait to get the car back this week and test all the new goodies carving up Mulholland Hwy :headbang: More photos coming when I get the car back.

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
Very nice Dennis!