Saw a GT Premium today - refused to sit in it

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I saw a black GT Premium today at the local dealership.

It was the very first one I saw in person and I instantly agreed with everyone who has said it looks better in person than in pictures.

It was inside, but I barely even looked at it and refused to even think about sitting in it.

The first 2015 Mustang GT Premium I want to really look at and sit in... is mine. :)

My car just arrived to the local rail yard and is awaiting a hauler... now the wait will be even harder after having seen one!!
Sponsored

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
Congrats! Hope it gets there QUICK!!

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I know how you feel! I've seen several dealerships with 2015s already...But I won't go in for a test drive...I want to be 100% surprised with the car :)

..I will admit I've "cheated" on my car..Sat in a Triple Yellow GT :shrug:

OrlandoJJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Fastback Premium
Hey, Trooper! Mine must be on the same rail car as yours. Mine also showed up in beautiful Taft, FL at noon Saturday. Cotus says my car will arrive at the dealership on Thursday, which can't be more than 20 miles from the rail yard. I need to start getting my trade in cleaned up.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I have to admit that I cheated on Thursday and took a GT Automatic for a test drive. Mine will be a 6MT. Unfortunately I had fun driving it and now my impatience is even worse. Ugh.

Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4

It was the very first one I saw in person and I instantly agreed with everyone who has said it looks better in person than in pictures.

It was inside, but I barely even looked at it and refused to even think about sitting in it.

The first 2015 Mustang GT Premium I want to really look at and sit in... is mine. :)

My car just arrived to the local rail yard and is awaiting a hauler... now the wait will be even harder after having seen one!!
Lol, well, I have not driven one yet but thinking of going to the mustang bucket list here

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
I have to admit that I cheated on Thursday and took a GT Automatic for a test drive. Mine will be a 6MT. Unfortunately I had fun driving it and now my impatience is even worse. Ugh.
Getting closer John on that railcar!

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Getting closer John on that railcar!
DUDE! Jrhogger, you're the man! Jules told me that his is already in Riverside, California. WOW!

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I did same thing. Dealer called me to see a magnetic gt premium. Offered to pull it out of showroom and let me drive. I elected to wait for my LE. Glad I did.

Signing paper yesterday, there was a red gt, a yellow gt pp and a black eb in showroom.

dajo219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/ PP
Sat in a TY GT PP a couple of weeks ago. Very tempting as I owned a 2006 Screaming Yellow GT. It was a gorgeous car but I decided to wait and be true to Ruby.

Sponsored

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Ha! I haven't sat in one either because I want that same feeling. I tried to ignore any I saw in person too, but that faded. Congrats on getting yours!

Peaches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th pkg

Funny how these things happen.

I was out with my sister last week and when we passed the local dealership [not the one I ordered from] I decided to pull in and see if they had any on the lot.

There it was!

One white one in an outdoor display area. It was awesome!

My sister asked me if I wanted to get out and look at it. I thought about it a minute and said, "Nah, I don't want to ruin the surprise".

Mine was at the rail yard Friday so hopefully I'll hear something first of the week.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
It won't be long now Trooper !!! Maybe they will deliver today and you can get it tomorrow ?? I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya . It's like waiting for Santa the night before Christmas :)

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Hope it gets here ASAP Troop! You will love it!

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'm doing the same thing--looking, but not touching.

Have you been tracking your car in transmit by calling the railroad and giving your VIN?
Sponsored