Sponsored

San Diego peeps

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Any SD people still get together anymore?

I post flyers all the time on IG and FB, but as a San Diegan I am usually doing a whole lot of driving to get to the meets (not a bad thing)
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION]
Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Any SD people still get together anymore?
I don't know. I see you came from a Focus ST, so did I :)
I only drive the GT weekends for the most part. My g/f works Saturdays so I almost always drive it down to Mission Beach or Lake Miramar in the morning from Carmel Valley. But I park it and go running for an hour or so.

After that I usually go to some Starbucks (often Pacific Highlands), and chill out with a decaf Americano..lol.

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
I post flyers all the time on IG and FB, but as a San Diegan I am usually doing a whole lot of driving to get to the meets (not a bad thing)
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION]
What is the name of the FB group I need to join.

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
I don't know. I see you came from a Focus ST, so did I :)
I only drive the GT weekends for the most part. My g/f works Saturdays so I almost always drive it down to Mission Beach or Lake Miramar in the morning from Carmel Valley. But I park it and go running for an hour or so.

After that I usually go to some Starbucks (often Pacific Highlands), and chill out with a decaf Americano..lol.
Nice. I always enjoyed the ST and was really considering the RS, but then I went and bought a Whipple instead...haha.

I am in Carmel Valley as well, what color is your GT? I have probably seen you around.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Nice. I always enjoyed the ST and was really considering the RS, but then I went and bought a Whipple instead...haha.

I am in Carmel Valley as well, what color is your GT? I have probably seen you around.
Another Whipple in CV? Haha. Silver w/silver wheels.

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
What is the name of the FB group I need to join.
Socal Muscle Cars is one, but I keep forgetting to post flyers there :doh:...i tend to just post on my FB and iG.

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
Also in SD and would be interested in attending some sort of meetup this Spring or Summer.

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I'm in SD

Sponsored

Eljay52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium, MT, Ford racing x-pipe Roush Phase 2.
I live in Carlsbad. Ruby red '16 GT. Thinking about a supercharger. Who did your Whipple install? Thanks, Lou.

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
I live in Carlsbad. Ruby red '16 GT. Thinking about a supercharger. Who did your Whipple install? Thanks, Lou.
Nice man. I did the install myself. It took me a while doing a little at a time, but it wasn't too bad. I also did OPG and CS as the same time.

Eljay52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
Nice man. I did the install myself. It took me a while doing a little at a time, but it wasn't too bad. I also did OPG and CS as the same time.
I'm impressed. I'd have to study up on that. I have the Ford Performance PP3 waiting to install. Dealer wants $500 to install. I'll probably do it myself though.

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I'm impressed. I'd have to study up on that. I have the Ford Performance PP3 waiting to install. Dealer wants $500 to install. I'll probably do it myself though.
$500 for PP3 doesn't sound bad. Who is the dealership?

I'm really debating if going with the PP2/3 and keep the warranty... Or just go with Lund tune and flex fuel....

Eljay52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
$500 for PP3 doesn't sound bad. Who is the dealership?

I'm really debating if going with the PP2/3 and keep the warranty... Or just go with Lund tune and flex fuel....
Encinitas Ford wants $515 to install PP3. Ken Grody in Carlsbad wants $600. I might just do it myself. I did the PP2 myself. PP3 doesn't look complicated according to the instructions.
Sponsored