Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Fuchhh!!!

I can’t do it

Just emailed the car buyer place and told them not to bother picking it up ... going to keep it

:blush:
Oh the classic heart vs head battle ey?!

Congrats I guess!
Sponsored

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
You should have worked on your sciatica with stretches and yoga instead of changing cars.
Tried that - no help. The issue is the seat height / and leg position - made worse by working on the clutch - not much mind you. mostly it's just the seat type it seems

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Good decision. I could not sell my Elise when I got the Mustang.

Really like the F-type which looks better quality however for some unexplained reason prefer the Mustang.

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good decision. I could not sell my Elise when I got the Mustang.

Really like the F-type which looks better quality however for some unexplained reason prefer the Mustang.
glad I’m not alone then ! I don’t know why but the mustang just invokes an emotional response that I can’t shake.

I had a Bunch of mods to do to the f type - perhaps when I’m finished I’ll not be bothered with the stang - but at least I’ll decide then rather than regret it !

Sponsored

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
If I had the finances to make a decision like that I'd have kept the Mustang and bought the soft top F type or vice versa , My budget didn't run to that so I spent £700 on a MX5 which if I'm being honest on a sunny evening B road drive is much more fun to drive.

When I bought the GT I sold a 200BHP MX5 and regretted it

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
When im 50 i might consider a Jag, until then the Mustang is for me. If i was gonna drop £60k on a car it'd probably be a Porsche 911 or BMW M2.

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When im 50 i might consider a Jag, until then the Mustang is for me. If i was gonna drop £60k on a car it'd probably be a Porsche 911 or BMW M2.
meh, personally think the f type is easily the looker over a BM or 911. Certainly not an over 50s car lmao :cwl:
Sponsored