Sponsored

RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

SnowFox226

Threads
Reaction score
Dang, please be sure to post some quality day time pics at all angles when you get it! This is the exact one I would order. Ruby with ceramic! Please upload more :)
Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
well going pick it up this Thursday can't wait
so for on order is 1.) stainless works h pipe
2.) redline hood struts
3.) jlt oil separator
4.) tint (have a morning appointment and was quoted
quoted $275 all windows doing legal on doors
and 20% ever were else
Congrats Jpaul. That's one good looking Mustang. My Ruby Red should be here mid to late next week. Also, I'm very interested in Stainless Works h pipe. My only concern is it may be too loud. Hard to tell from the videos I've seen. The quality of the sound seems great though. Once you get your SW h pipes installed, please give us your thoughts; and maybe a video if possible?

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
I love those 20's but I just can't justify spending half the cost of the GT PP on them, and almost the whole cost of the EB PP. They sure do make the car look classy tho. Same for that ceramic interior. Don't know if it's for me, but it looks class undeniably.

SnowFox226

Threads
Reaction score
I have to see it in person. But it dawned icon me that 400$ is really cheap for custom paint. So I was originally going to go with race red, but I know this is much darker, but how's it ps color depth? Also the ceramic interior with this color screams class, or Better yet, whispers it ;)

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I have to see it in person. But it dawned icon me that 400$ is really cheap for custom paint. So I was originally going to go with race red, but I know this is much darker, but how's it ps color depth? Also the ceramic interior with this color screams class, or Better yet, whispers it ;)
Ruby is the most amazing paint color! Better even than Laser Red from 1996. It pops with golds in the sun, and looks about a mile deep. My wife would have ordered it in a heartbeat; I am just not a "red" guy.

I think Ruby with ceramic or even Dark Saddle is a very upscale choice.

Sponsored

SnowFox226

Threads
Reaction score
Ruby is the most amazing paint color! Better even than Laser Red from 1996. It pops with golds in the sun, and looks about a mile deep. My wife would have ordered it in a heartbeat; I am just not a "red" guy.

I think Ruby with ceramic or even Dark Saddle is a very upscale choice.
Thank you my friend, I appreciate the feedback. I now have my heart set order to work towards. I really wanted a popping or bright color this time, but something that complimented the lines of the car too. I think ruby is perfect then. I support premium colors now , I just wish they offered more of them! Sporty yet sophisticated.

jpaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt convertabile
will peeps got one goody in :thumbsup:
20141112_184224_resized.jpg
20141112_184151_resized.jpg

jpaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt convertabile
will got her this morning ill post pics tomorrow my car review holy f*** just go get one lol real fun :ford:

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Awesome. Can't wait to hear your SW H-pipe review after installation on your (well-chosen) Ruby Red. My exhaust decision is still up in the air for my Ruby GT.

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Any pics of Ruby with the 18" foundry wheels ? Couldn't find any on this thread.

Sponsored

OrlandoJJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Fastback Premium
Picked up my Ruby Red GT today

After only 2 months since placing my retail order i picked up my new GT Premium with ceramic interior today. I went with just the 401A package and backup assist. I was worried about the ride quality of the PP when I ordered the car prior to all the magazine tests, but by the time the information came out, it was too late to change my order. So far I'm very happy with the car - no quality issues identified. Here's a photo of the car in late afternoon sun. This is the look that sold me on ruby red.
IMG_0056-2.JPG

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
Outstanding color! I love how it pops in the sunlight. Must have a ton of metallic in it :thumbsup:

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
Well it's not a $400 paint job, it's $400 more than what you're already paying for the paint.

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet
After only 2 months since placing my retail order i picked up my new GT Premium with ceramic interior today. I went with just the 401A package and backup assist. I was worried about the ride quality of the PP when I ordered the car prior to all the magazine tests, but by the time the information came out, it was too late to change my order. So far I'm very happy with the car - no quality issues identified. Here's a photo of the car in late afternoon sun. This is the look that sold me on ruby red.
That is a beautiful photo - the stance, the camera location / angle, the lighting, etc. The car is wonderful too!

Hey later on you can take that money you saved on the PP and get your own suspension or brakes, etc if you aren't happy with what you have now so it's not all bad not getting PP.

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Appears I am a member of the Ruby Red 50th Club ! Left a deposit today.....What a car!
Sponsored