Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just got a sneak peek from Vinny at JLT. My covers shipped today :headbang:
For any of you considering this service, or another product or service from JLT, I have received top notch customer service from them. They have given me updates along the way and really have went above and beyond!
Oh so those were yours!!

I based my choice of of this picture, but went carbon instead of the painted black.

Do you have a pic of your engine bay on here?
Sponsored

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh so those were yours!!

I based my choice of of this picture, but went carbon instead of the painted black.

Do you have a pic of your engine bay on here?
Yeah, they used my design and covers on the site. I was so stoked when I was browsing for a friend and saw them there. Your design with the carbon and ruby will look sick! I have that pic you saw on page 6 and installed pics on page 7. Thank you for checking out my build!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Over the next several weeks, if you follow the build, you may notice old pics being updated with new high resolution edited versions. Just trying to provide you guys with the best build viewing experience I can!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
WINE COUNTRY CRUISE

I wanted to get the flyer up for friends of the build that would like to attend. Hope to see you there! [MENTION=19793]2morrow[/MENTION] is hosting with myself as the co-pilot.

31911153024_1aa0888ab8_o.jpg

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
I love seeing someone else rockin' the Black Accent wheels!!! Love it!!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I love seeing someone else rockin' the Black Accent wheels!!! Love it!!
Thank you! Best looking factory Mustang wheels this side of a GT350/R in my opinion!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Right on Brandon. I'm going to try real hard to make it to this. I'm trying to get my wife to go as well. We shall see.
We sure hope to see you out there! Its gonna be a blast!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
MAN! I sure wish I was out by you guys instead of stuck here in Wisconsin...it's sunny today but 18 degrees for a temp....would love to participate in your rides :headbang:

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
MAN! I sure wish I was out by you guys instead of stuck here in Wisconsin...it's sunny today but 18 degrees for a temp....would love to participate in your rides :headbang:
Lorne, I would take the 18 degrees at this point just to see the sun! After 5 years of a drought, I am sick of ALL the rain we've been getting this winter. I know...we're spoiled here in Cali.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Lorne, I would take the 18 degrees at this point just to see the sun! After 5 years of a drought, I am sick of ALL the rain we've been getting this winter. I know...we're spoiled here in Cali.
Very glad to hear you are getting Rain!!....I know its a bummer but reading about the CA drought was scary....I am grateful for the season's here in wisconsin... each has it's plus and minus aspects.. it's 5 degrees today with wind chill below zero but the sun is shining brightly... I used to not mind the longer winter as much, but since I purchased my stang in late september i did not get much time with her and it's driving me CRAZY!!!... :frusty: I feel like when I get her out this spring it will be as exciting as when I first purchased her last year because I get to do all of the mods that I didn't have time or cash for last fall... Just can't wait to get a proper exhaust, springs, shifter, etc etc..and just drive!! :headbang:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Very glad to hear you are getting Rain!!....I know its a bummer but reading about the CA drought was scary....I am grateful for the season's here in wisconsin... each has it's plus and minus aspects.. it's 5 degrees today with wind chill below zero but the sun is shining brightly... I used to not mind the longer winter as much, but since I purchased my stang in late september i did not get much time with her and it's driving me CRAZY!!!... :frusty: I feel like when I get her out this spring it will be as exciting as when I first purchased her last year because I get to do all of the mods that I didn't have time or cash for last fall... Just can't wait to get a proper exhaust, springs, shifter, etc etc..and just drive!! :headbang:
By the way.. wanted to mention if you are looking for a great novelty item for home or office.. my wife purchased this Mustang Clock for me as a christmas present. Each hour it plays an engine rev from a different year/model mustang. Tons of fun and keeps me going till spring :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OUZKRR2?psc=1

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
By the way.. wanted to mention if you are looking for a great novelty item for home or office.. my wife purchased this Mustang Clock for me as a christmas present. Each hour it plays an engine rev from a different year/model mustang. Tons of fun and keeps me going till spring :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OUZKRR2?psc=1
Very cool! I love those Mustang theme clocks. Great gift!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
SKIRTS AND SCOOPS

I wanted to give you guys a quick teaser pic of the new quarter window scoops and side skirts now that they have been painted and installed. Stay tuned for the other planned mods and some QUALITY shots once the great flood ends lol!
32684466261_9af1298335_o.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted to give you guys a quick teaser pic of the new quarter window scoops and side skirts now that they have been painted and installed. Stay tuned for the other planned mods and some QUALITY shots once the great flood ends lol!
32684466261_9af1298335_o.jpg
:headbang::headbang::headbang::thumbsup:
Sponsored