IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
This was my favorite color, and I am a little bummed that it wasn't offered before. I need to stop looking at this thread or I may end up ordering another one! :)

Congrats on a great color choice.

-T
Do it! I had an AG track pack for all of 3 weeks and sold it to a TS forum member so I could get a RR car. On order at MSRP, just waiting for a scheduling date.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Nice!

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford

Sponsored

keltykid350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 GT350
Beautiful! More pics I see the happier I am I made Ruby Red the color choice too. Just a few more days.....

Hashmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350 (ordered)
I don't know if I speak for everyone here, but I think it's been too many days without more RR photos! They're starting to drop in here and there and if you're one of the lucky few to have one right now - it is your civic duty to supply the rest of us with as much eye candy as we can handle until ours get delivered. Agreed?

JonS

JonS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Ruby Red - When the weather is nice
I don't know if we can do this but I would be interested in a survey of combinations, like the survey of general configurations that was done. For example:

RR without a black roof or strips.
RR with white stripes
RR with black stripes
RR with white stripes and a black roof
RR with black stripes and a black roof.
RR with a black roof - what I have on order but could still change.

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
Full disclosure upfront...i am not trolling here. I just want to express my opinion on this color.

I owned a 2014 RR Explorer and the color on that was awesome. I got so many compliments about it and I loved it myself. However when Ford announced the RR for the GT350, I was a bit surprised they chose it for this car. Obviously there are a number of you that love this color for this car and Ford knows what they are doing but I think the RR does not do any justice for this car. I dont feel its a 'race' color and that it hides a lot of the lines that i love about this car. Hell, i am sure more than enough of you would say the same about my color choice in the TY R. :D

As with any car, there are certain colors that I think work and those that dont.

Now that i have spoken my peace, enjoy your color choice and the beast that you own as we are all one big proud family! :ford:

Last edited:

JonS

JonS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Ruby Red - When the weather is nice
Full disclosure upfront...i am not trolling here. I just want to express my opinion on this color.

I owned a 2014 RR Explorer and the color on that was awesome. I got so many compliments about it and I loved it myself. However when Ford announced the RR for the GT350, I was a bit surprised they chose it for this car. Obviously there are a number of you that love this color for this car and Ford knows what they are doing but I think the RR does not do any justice for this cars. I dont feel its a 'race' color and that it hides a lot of the lines that i love about this car. Hell, i am sure more than enough of you would say the same about my color choice in the TY R. :D

As with any car, there are certain colors that I think work and those that dont.

Now that i have spoken my peace, enjoy your color choice and the beast that you own as we are all one big proud family! :ford:
Hmm... This makes me rethink my last post. Perhaps a survey for all the colors based on the order sheet. That would be interesting, but a lot of work for someone :)
Sponsored