Ruby Red. Black roof

Belly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Auto, July build, Sept Arrival
Hi, I know one or two of you have the above. I can't remember who. Can you post a few pics as I am seriously considering. Many thanks in advance. Belly :)
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
MOTM-2015-Mustang-EcoBoost-Project-Forced4.jpg

*Not mine pulled from google :p

To note - Without black roof, very classy looking car, especially with the silver alloys. With black roof and alloys, looks really mennacing. Totally your call.

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Hi, I know one or two of you have the above. I can't remember who. Can you post a few pics as I am seriously considering. Many thanks in advance. Belly :)
[MENTION=17756]Ozcat[/MENTION] has got one. Looks the mutt's nuts - seen it on the road twice, looks really nice. Also saw a new MX5 a while back (before I had my car) in the same colour scheme (I believe there is some kind of Ford/Mazda tie-up) ..... I was seriously tempted to change ..... but didn't :)

Last edited:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Also saw a new MX5 a while back (before I had my car) in the same colour scheme (I believe there is some kind of Ford/Mazda tie-up) ..... I was seriously tempted to change ..... but didn't :)
Assume you mean change...colour...? ;)

shivatastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dunk
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2015 Mustang GT
Ruby with dark bits looks soo nice :D it's like the evil twin to the race reds with the custom pack

Sponsored

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Assume you mean change...colour...? ;)
:) Ha! .... yes, I meant colour change, not car change! Nothing against MX5's, of course - the new one is a great little car by all accounts. In fact I've been tempted to go and test drive one a few times - seems like the perfect blend of weight, power and grip for maximum fun on a public highway ..... but the ÂŁ25k for 160ps keeps putting me off! ;)

RyStang72

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uptownimaging.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Obviously not an actual pic of the vehicle, but you get the gist, this will be my order.
Showing personalised plate, 5.0 badges gloss black, decklid GT cap delete, black roof.

ruby rear 1.jpg

Below shows the aggressive look you can get, especially with Ruby Red in my opinion.
Ive gone through lots of the colours and keep coming back to Ruby, i especially like its look in more dull light funny enough.

rubyred muz.jpg

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
As has been said many times before, there's not a bad colour in the bunch however if I was to list my preferences Ruby is the one that's climbed in my estimations.
Fwiw though I'd have a black US-style GT on the deck lid. Looks too plain with nothing.

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
I'd have had the black roof if the option was there.

Got the black wheels & gonna tint b-pillar back. Black roof would've been nice

RyStang72

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uptownimaging.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As has been said many times before, there's not a bad colour in the bunch however if I was to list my preferences Ruby is the one that's climbed in my estimations.
Fwiw though I'd have a black US-style GT on the deck lid. Looks too plain with nothing.
Yeh, I've photoshopped a black GT on too, I'm 50/50 at the moment...ive seen a pic of a clean one as above and thought it looked more mysterious!

Sponsored

davidb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT V8 Fastback; Elise S1 111S; BMW 320d ED
I have a pony decklid to fit to mine, like you I think it looks a bit odd with nothing there at all.

Also have a tri-bar pony one which I may try doing in black to see what it looks like.

Will eventually get some decent pictures up of mine - this was a rainy snap from Silverstone...

Ozcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
@Ozcat has got one. Looks the mutt's nuts - seen it on the road twice, looks really nice. Also saw a new MX5 a while back (before I had my car) in the same colour scheme (I believe there is some kind of Ford/Mazda tie-up) ..... I was seriously tempted to change ..... but didn't :)
Cheers McDoodle, :cheers:. Mines not got the black roof though went for the stripes instead which I'm kinda happy with.
Capture01.JPG

OP
OP

Belly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Auto, July build, Sept Arrival
Black paint

Does anyone know what colour the black roof is? Ok it's black you say..... But is it 'shadow black'? Or another metallic black, or a solid black?! Cheers.

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Mustang GT ...just sold :-(
Does anyone know what colour the black roof is? Ok it's black you say..... But is it 'shadow black'? Or another metallic black, or a solid black?! Cheers.

I believe you can choose between Dark Black or Black With A Hint of Black... :)

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
just a small reminder - the best black roof comes with the convertible!
Sponsored