Sponsored

RPI Designs mesh grille

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Does this grille interfere with the ACC?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
I ordered it April 27th and it arrived today may 9th. So about two weeks turnaround. After I opened the box I was impressed with the quality of work. The mesh is fastened to the grille very well. Is just a gt grille outline with mesh.

Install was not that difficult. Took me a few hours with a screwdriver socket set and the jack that came with my car. Legal performance shows you exactly how to do it on their website. A few of the screw's seem impossible to get until you fiddle with it long enough. I love the way it looks:headbang:
Hey total, any chance you could take a pic of it straight on but from farther back? I'm wondering how transparent it is (how noticeable the radiator is etc).

totalimmortal213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Black
Hey total, any chance you could take a pic of it straight on but from farther back? I'm wondering how transparent it is (how noticeable the radiator is etc).
its in the shop at the moment but should be out tomorrow. hit me with a PM to remind me tomorrow and ill get you a good shot

I remember my first reaction after completing the install was damn I should have spraypainted the radiator black but then after stepping back and observing it from a few angles I like it exactly how it is

the top of the two pictures is closer to what it actually looks like

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB base GT manual 3.55
I think I'll go with the lethal performance grille delete 500+ for a grille is kinda steep

Sponsored

totalimmortal213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Black
I'm really liking the black mesh grille. How bad is install?
wasn't too bad. you have to remove the whole bumper. there is an install pdf on lethal performance's website for how to take the bumper off. all I needed was a screwdriver socket set and the jack that came with my car.

totalimmortal213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Black
I think I'll go with the lethal performance grille delete 500+ for a grille is kinda steep
I considered this but was worried about rocks flying through and hitting the radiator.
Sponsored