Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s a photo I took of our friend’s beauty after installing the cervinis grille.
Very beautiful:thumbsup:
What's done to do it besides I'm guessing, wheels, lowered, tint, marker tint, grilles&stripes?
I like that badge on the grille to helps break up the large opening. How was the overall installation process?
I'm about to put my modified upper gt grille&ram air scoop on my eb later today. So any real world tips would be helpful:hail:

JRodSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Very beautiful:thumbsup:
What's done to do it besides I'm guessing, wheels, lowered, tint, marker tint, grilles&stripes?
I like that badge on the grille to helps break up the large opening. How was the overall installation process?
I'm about to put my modified upper gt grille&ram air scoop on my eb later today. So any real world tips would be helpful:hail:

I think Airaid intake tube and k&n drop in filter. The install took longer than normal because it does not use the stock clips. You have to screw in a bunch of plates around to hold in place and the mesh is screwed in too. Other than that all good.

Modified GT grille? Interested to see since I’m looking into doing something similar for the wife’s OF Eco because she wants the floating pony.

Sponsored

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
I think Airaid intake tube and k&n drop in filter. The install took longer than normal because it does not use the stock clips. You have to screw in a bunch of plates around to hold in place and the mesh is screwed in too. Other than that all good.

Modified GT grille? Interested to see since I’m looking into doing something similar for the wife’s OF Eco because she wants the floating pony.
Funny you should mention that. As I actually modified the grille by cutting away all the honeycomb except for the pony with it's corral. Hoping it's gonna look good&be different to:D should have it done later today, will post a few pics if I like how it ends up turning out:shrug:

JRodSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Funny you should mention that. As I actually modified the grille by cutting away all the honeycomb except for the pony with it's corral. Hoping it's gonna look good&be different to:D should have it done later today, will post a few pics if I like how it ends up turning out:shrug:
Awesome! I’ll be waiting for it:D

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Velossatech ram air scoop, modified opened grilles&side pockets

Here's some pics. Stock gt grille opened up to leave only the pony in it's corral. Lower opened to match the upper, side pockets opened to match the actual scoop size. Velossatech ram air scoop in gloss black to match grille(first ever on a 2018.:ford:

Can confirm that after a quick test drive&a few hard pulls. Per in car sensors intake air stays within 2-5degrees of ambient temp. Before it would be as much as 20degrees over ambient in an type of idling or stopped situation. Even moving it wouldn't get this close to ambient. Imo worth the $ not sure other then a little added turbo spoiling up noise under full throttle. What it actually offers perf wise:shrug: best guess would be slightly better mpg on long trips&possibly a tenth or so at the strip.
20180430_120641_kindlephoto-6062067.jpg
20180430_120705_kindlephoto-6362931.jpg
20180430_101453_kindlephoto-6291235.jpg

JRodSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Here's some pics. Stock gt grille opened up to leave only the pony in it's corral. Lower opened to match the upper, side pockets opened to match the actual scoop size. Velossatech ram air scoop in gloss black to match grille(first ever on a 2018.:ford:

Can confirm that after a quick test drive&a few hard pulls. Per in car sensors intake air stays within 2-5degrees of ambient temp. Before it would be as much as 20degrees over ambient in an type of idling or stopped situation. Even moving it wouldn't get this close to ambient. Imo worth the $ not sure other then a little added turbo spoiling up noise under full throttle. What it actually offers perf wise:shrug: best guess would be slightly better mpg on long trips&possibly a tenth or so at the strip.

Looks good! You should delete the shutters. How did you get the pony to float?

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Floating pony mod

Looks good! You should delete the shutters. How did you get the pony to float?
Painstakingly cut the honeycomb sections out with a dremel&cutting wheel. Leaving just the center mounting honeycomb part left. And then used sanding discs to smooth everything into some semblance of acceptable. Covered over all the nicks&stuff with a black sharpie:lol:

Thanks for the props:headbang:

Sponsored

JRodSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Painstakingly cut the honeycomb sections out with a dremel&cutting wheel. Leaving just the center mounting honeycomb part left. And then used sanding discs to smooth everything into some semblance of acceptable. Covered over all the nicks&stuff with a black sharpie:lol:

Thanks for the props:headbang:
Ok, i’ve done the delete part just wondering how you kept the piny floating. Thank you! Looks really good!

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
RC GT Premium in Production

Ordered March 28th. Out of 'order processing' and 'in production'. Got the window sticker today. Has to travel from Flatrock to west coast of Canada. EDD is June 7th. Have yet to see a Royal Crimson GT Premium on the road in this part of the world.

Prabzez_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered March 28th. Out of 'order processing' and 'in production'. Got the window sticker today. Has to travel from Flatrock to west coast of Canada. EDD is June 7th. Have yet to see a Royal Crimson GT Premium on the road in this part of the world.
Going to be a rare colour for sure, especially here.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Awesome i ordered mine the same day. Still in order processing, but I have a VIN and build week is june4. Can’t wait!!!!!
Sponsored