Sponsored

Roush Stage 2 Aftermarket kit

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yep go on Roush's website they have them pre-painted (as with the spolier, scoops etc). The full setup (front facia, scoops, wing, rear valence, side skirt pieces) is a little over 3 grand painted. That's not even including the Roush catback (quad tip one to fill the new Roush rear valence), hood scoop.hood vents, or wheels if you wanted to go full out; just the basic main pieces OP used.

It's not a cheap project even if you do the work yourself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Looks good! Roush has the best body kit so far.

I had ordered the hood scoop in December but Roush kept bumping back the delivery time, last was March... maybe.
I'm so jealous. :D I've been eyeing that kit since the first pics came out. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like where the oem grill has an opening for the intake is blocked/solid. Is it relocated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was a badass looking stang.How much did you pay for the whole kit?
I follow you on IG and was hoping you would take more pics of the finished product
Looks good! Can you take more pics of the spoiler!?
Very very nice! Can you post a side view so we ca see how the spoiler looks? Love the way it looks without the hood scoop :)
Brian did this kit already come prepainted from Roush and if so how is the paint match and paint quality? looks awesome
This was going to be my question. I didn't know it came painted.... this is even more appealing!
Yep go on Roush's website they have them pre-painted (as with the spolier, scoops etc). The full setup (front facia, scoops, wing, rear valence, side skirt pieces) is a little over 3 grand painted. That's not even including the Roush catback (quad tip one to fill the new Roush rear valence), hood scoop.hood vents, or wheels if you wanted to go full out; just the basic main pieces OP used.

It's not a cheap project even if you do the work yourself.
Car looks awesome Brian, more pics please.
Thanks guys for all the great feedback. Full pictures will be released when the wheels are back on and we release everything, I do have some teasers though :p. The kit does come pre-painted as an option on Roush's website and comes with everything you need to install all of the parts. The kit does go for around $3,000 as BLK2015GT said above and is definitely a great project to take on. I love the kit and definitely recommend it if you're going for a more aggressive look.

Last edited:

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Love the front and rear valence - hate all the rest: cheap, white rice... not more aggressive - cheap. just my opinion. I do like the front and rear - if that was it the car would still look tough but clean.

greyghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
That looks absolutelybadass.

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Love the front and rear valence - hate all the rest: cheap, white rice... not more aggressive - cheap. just my opinion. I do like the front and rear - if that was it the car would still look tough but clean.
Yeh I agree I like the front and (and the rear which is not on this car).

I don't like the wing, scoops or rocker "wings" they look very cheap and stick-on; which is what they are.

I get the rocker wings help aerodynamics but IMO look horrible and "ricey" The wing is not my cup of tea and why they decided to make it stick totally to the horizontal surface of the trunk rather than start from the top makes no sense.

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Honestly I don't think this kit makes the car look better or more aggressive, I like the rear spoiler but everything else is just meh, not hating, just my opinion, great post and looking forward to see the outcome.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
So dope!!! Completely changes the look. I have to see one of these in person.

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice! I'm really liking that wing more and more, looks great man!

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Sawgrass ford huh? Thats where my Mustang came from. A great place to deal with.

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
That looks absolutelybadass.
Yeh I agree I like the front and (and the rear which is not on this car).

I don't like the wing, scoops or rocker "wings" they look very cheap and stick-on; which is what they are.

I get the rocker wings help aerodynamics but IMO look horrible and "ricey" The wing is not my cup of tea and why they decided to make it stick totally to the horizontal surface of the trunk rather than start from the top makes no sense.
Honestly I don't think this kit makes the car look better or more aggressive, I like the rear spoiler but everything else is just meh, not hating, just my opinion, great post and looking forward to see the outcome.
Momma always said " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
So dope!!! Completely changes the look. I have to see one of these in person.
Very nice! I'm really liking that wing more and more, looks great man!
Sawgrass ford huh? Thats where my Mustang came from. A great place to deal with.
Thanks everyone for all of the feedback. All opinions are respected and everyone to their own. Rear valance and exhaust will be going on within the coming months once I'm able to purchase the Active exhaust. I will keep posting pictures.

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
I'm guessing that front facia won't work with the bliss package.