nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Would anyone know what the actual Pins are in the kit. While installing ECU pin's in the kit one busted, I'm going to connect with Roush tomorrow but was curious if any had a part number / amazon link on those pins, maybe i could source them before Roush could get me out a new connector. Service manual not helpful, Connecter is C175T but i don't see anything on the pins...
Sponsored

OP
OP
nrm101

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Would anyone know what the actual Pins are in the kit. While installing ECU pin's in the kit one busted, I'm going to connect with Roush tomorrow but was curious if any had a part number / amazon link on those pins, maybe i could source them before Roush could get me out a new connector. Service manual not helpful, Connecter is C175T but i don't see anything on the pins...
Roush express me out the replacement, Top notch... for those doing the ECM plug modifications, my 2019 actually had small plugs in the slot, make sure you punch out the mid section and then push out the plug from front to back before attempting to add the wires.... a wire tie from bread or something like that does the job....