Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
They sounded great on my 11GT and were pretty cheap, but they were loud. I'd like to hear them on the ecoboost.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Whoa... Just clicked the link, those are expensive now. Even the ones for the 11-14 are a lot more than they used to be. Don't think I could buy mufflers only for nearly $600 no matter how good they sounded...

OP
OP

kevg73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Whoa... Just clicked the link, those are expensive now. Even the ones for the 11-14 are a lot more than they used to be. Don't think I could buy mufflers only for nearly $600 no matter how good they sounded...
Yeah they are a bit expensive but they are cheaper than anything else available right now. The Ford Racing ones MSRP for like $900. And since they're roush hopefully they will sound the best too.

Sponsored

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
I'll buy them if no on will . They aren't expensive. It's quailty. Monday I'll place the order and hopefully they will sound good.

OP
OP

kevg73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I'll buy them if no on will . They aren't expensive. It's quailty. Monday I'll place the order and hopefully they will sound good.
Awesome! Post a video so everyone can hear. I think this might become a very popular exhaust.

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure it will. Maybe roush will add the video unless they don't have a Ecoboost? Lol. If I don't like them, I'll sell them. Right now I'm working on magnaflow competition cat back, with WMS off-road downpipe.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I'm sure it will. Maybe roush will add the video unless they don't have a Ecoboost? Lol. If I don't like them, I'll sell them. Right now I'm working on magnaflow competition cat back, with WMS off-road downpipe.
What was your experience like with the downpipe as far as installation? Easy, hard? Need more than jack stands?

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lift will be easier. Jack stands I did it with, the car sits really low so it's really hard for a 200lbs man under there is kinda hard. Lay on your back, and go head first under the car is the best way. It's very easy after you get that far deep but off the flunge

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Lift will be easier. Jack stands I did it with, the car sits really low so it's really hard for a 200lbs man under there is kinda hard. Lay on your back, and go head first under the car is the best way. It's very easy after you get that far deep but off the flunge
After doing GTI downpipes for the last year this one is gonna be a breeze...now I just need to find which one I want. I have no emission by me so I was thinking catless but sometimes they sound like shit...so the search continues

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To me, cat less downpipes will produce the same sound. It's the catted one they use different packing materials. Don't quote me on it tho.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Great, thanks... One question, how's the smell? Someone else mentioned the EB has a very clean running engine.

DeepImpact15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost
I heard the EB activ8 at Barrett Jackson with the plate in they sound a bit better than factory but still quiet. With the plate out they are loud but sound good. Also they did tell me a tune may be coming down the pipeline.

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I couldn't smeel nothing. Typical smeel everytime you start the engine.
Sponsored