Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Any low speed maneuvering such as parking, drive thrus, pulling in and out of garage etc I get horrible brake squealing I mean its so loud it hurts your ears, been doing this since 1900 miles, car now has 8K and im tired of it... Noticed its most worse when car hasn't been driven in a while and they are cold. Any easy fix, my car is blown so its not going to a dealer..
Sponsored

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Change to less aggressive pads

Or drive it up to speed and brake hard a few times and they should be silent for a little while.

Any discoloration on your rotors known as hot spots

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
depends why they are squeaking. over heated brakes can squeak a lot, driving them up to speed and braking hard will probably only make it worse. I never deal with it honestly, i just replace pads and get some slotted rotors, and make sure everything that is lubed that should be.

OP
OP
Ponderthis

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Everything is oem and my cars never been stopped hard

RaceRed17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP Race Red
As someone else stated, just get up to speed then brake hard and repeat a few times. My performance package has days when the front brakes will be super loud all of a sudden at slow stops. The braking hard fixes the issue for maybe a month or two depending on the weather.

I even had the dealership check the brakes out to be safe and they did not see anything wrong.

furgoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I have the same issue on mine. However, I noticed after I changed the rims and tires from the 20" Foundry's to the another set the squeaking went away. Not sure if it is just a coincidence or if by changing the rims knocked some dust away or something. Just sharing my experience. My rims are the 18's that came off a build car from Shelby on ebay. Just using them temporarily until I can get the Pirelli summers replaced.
Sponsored