Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leschuck.com
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
FINALLY...someone that wants to REDUCE debt...congrats!

Been debt-free for several years and it FEELS great! More people should do this.

And trust me you will get another sports car in the future and pay cash with it.
Sponsored

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
I owned a 2016 Challenger ScatPac. I liked that car, but when a deal for a Shelby came along, I traded the ScatPac in on the Shelby. Before doing the deal, the dealer that had the Shelby also did Bluebook buys. I did the work up before going to the dealer and Bluebook quoted the car at $34,500. I owned that car for just shy of two years and paid $38,000 and some change not counting tax.
I was really surprised and skeptical that the dealer would honor it, but they did and I got my Shelby at sticker, minus the $34,500 for the Challenger.
For some reason they do seem to hold value pretty good.
Depends on car model and mileage and
Options 2013 boss 302 with low miles almost bring what they were new, Cars like mach 1 bullit gt350 with correct options in future will hold well or retain over a decade especially because manuals and v8s are gone within 3-5 years

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
I knew the Mustang's resale value was bad but when checking out used 392 challengers (love them lately esp low end torque and gearbox) i turned to the internet to see what my GT's worth.

Not much. But the Camaro and Challengers seem to hold their price better.

Oh well...keeping the Mustang then.
Get an appraisal from Vroom for your car. You'll be surprised.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Get an appraisal from Vroom for your car. You'll be surprised.
Exactly how I ended up in my Mach 1 today. Ridiculously high price for my 17 GT so I upgraded.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Dumping my '19 for a profit along with a second car, and picking up a cheap car to drive while I eliminate debt has been the best thing I have ever done. I sold two cars and lowered my car loan debt from nearly $60k to below $20k, which freed up money to pay off a bunch of stuff that had gotten out of hand. In a couple months, I will have zero credit card debt, then I will double up on my car payments until it is paid off. I can finally breathe.
Good job my friend. The modern temptation to suffocate ourselves with shit we don't need is hard to escape.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Good job my friend. The modern temptation to suffocate ourselves with shit we don't need is hard to escape.
Yeah, we're currently suffocating ourselves under 9 more years of a mortgage at 2.5% (refinanced from 27 years) so we can retire.

Airport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Funny how quickly things can change, LOL. Dumping the '19 for profit, 2 years later, and ordering a '22 was such a sound decision.
Super smart move! 2019 GT’s are selling for thousands more than they sold for new (mileage & condition dependent).
Sponsored