Recommended Service Center near NoVA Area

Wetarded Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 - J0238
Hello all! I am preemptively looking for a reputable Ford that I can trust with potential warranty/service/etc. work. I dug around the forums and located a few conversations about solid dealerships in vicinity of NoVA, and wanted to ask if anyone has experiences with, or knows of additional options:

- Koons Ford Falls Church
- Sheehy Ford of Warrenton

I know there may be few other conversations about this, but experiences tend to change with service manager and technician attrition. I really appreciate everyones time and help!
Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Hello all! I am preemptively looking for a reputable Ford that I can trust with potential warranty/service/etc. work. I dug around the forums and located a few conversations about solid dealerships in vicinity of NoVA, and wanted to ask if anyone has experiences with, or knows of additional options:

- Koons Ford Falls Church
- Sheehy Ford of Warrenton

I know there may be few other conversations about this, but experiences tend to change with service manager and technician attrition. I really appreciate everyones time and help!
Bruce Meachem/Master Tech at Jerry’s Ford in Leesburg takes good care of my R. He removed the rear spacers original dealer missed during PDI, replaced my damaged CF wheel under warranty, replaced clutch master assembly and did first maintenance at 6mos mark (4k mi). Great guy, will come out and talk with you. Susan Bushey is the Service Adviser that helps me get on his schedule.

Jeff is the SM and the couple of times approval was needed he was right there to thumbs up. He also gave me a quick tour of the Service Dept and intro to Bruce when I first stopped by last Summer.

OP
OP
Wetarded Goat

Wetarded Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 - J0238
Bruce Meachem/Master Tech at Jerry’s Ford in Leesburg takes good care of my R. He removed the rear spacers original dealer missed during PDI, replaced my damaged CF wheel under warranty, replaced clutch master assembly and did first maintenance at 6mos mark (4k mi). Great guy, will come out and talk with you. Susan Bushey is the Service Adviser that helps me get on his schedule.

Jeff is the SM and the couple of times approval was needed he was right there to thumbs up. He also gave me a quick tour of the Service Dept and intro to Bruce when I first stopped by last Summer.
Thank you very much! This kind of feedback is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the specificity in POCs and titles as well. Leesburg is a comfortable drive from Manassas too (at a minimum some smiles per gallon haha); I frequent Sterling for my detail shop just south of that area.
Sponsored