Sponsored

Recommendations for install shop

Blackdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Hey Guys,

I live in the Northeast,.. In Rhode Island and need some recommendations for a good shop that installs stripes. I just ordered some Big Worm Graphics stripes in Gun Metal Metallic to be installed on my Black GT.

My plan was to have Tasca (who is very local to me) do the install. After talking to Tasca they told me that they have an outside guy do the stripe installs for them, but he and Tasca don't usually install other companies stripes. i informed them that I have high quality stripes from Big Worm Graphics, On top of it all, they can't get their stripe installer guy to call them back. It's been 2 days.

So the long and short of it is,.... I need some recommendations from you guys in the North East as to where I can get a good quality install of my stripes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackdog
Sponsored

skeys2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver Ecoboost Premium
Hey Guys,

I live in the Northeast,.. In Rhode Island and need some recommendations for a good shop that installs stripes. I just ordered some Big Worm Graphics stripes in Gun Metal Metallic to be installed on my Black GT.

My plan was to have Tasca (who is very local to me) do the install. After talking to Tasca they told me that they have an outside guy do the stripe installs for them, but he and Tasca don't usually install other companies stripes. i informed them that I have high quality stripes from Big Worm Graphics, On top of it all, they can't get their stripe installer guy to call them back. It's been 2 days.

So the long and short of it is,.... I need some recommendations from you guys in the North East as to where I can get a good quality install of my stripes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackdog
I'm looking also! Welcome to the board!

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Hey Guys,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackdog
Try some upholstery shops nearby. They usually do really good work on installs for things like that and their attention to detail is amazing! Sometimes tint shops do installs like that as well. Goodluck!

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Blackdog - call Dez Racing in seekonk, they should have a good referral. I'm from RI but live close to them - they know everyone good.
Sponsored