Sponsored

Rebate Procedure?

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
When/How are rebates applied to the order? Are rebates deducted from the price before the customer pays or are they sent later as a check from Ford?
I have both an EAA rebate and expect a private cash rebate.
Sponsored

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
When/How are rebates applied to the order? Are rebates deducted from the price before the customer pays or are they sent later as a check from Ford?
I have both an EAA rebate and expect a private cash rebate.
Check with your Salesman, let them know you are using X Plan and the rebates. Rebates are applied at the time of purchase. Bring your proof of membership and the rebate coupon/numbers. Check over your sales paperwork carefully to make sure it was applied. The finance guy who did my paperwork was really cool (I know, He's not supposed to be) but he gave me a great deal on maintenance and extended warranty and got me a ridiculously low APR. He was a mustang fan and had considered buying my car when it hit the lot. He asked me all about how to get the EAA rebate.

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
If I am not lucky enough to get a $750 Private Cash 'brochure' offer from Ford, would an EAA $750 rebate be able to be applied on top of the basic $500 rebate everyone gets? If you have no association with EAA (Experimental Aircraft Assoc. I think), can you still apply for membership to get their $750 rebate? My car's EDD is 3/13. I hope I get the $750 'brochure' rebate in the mail... but to hedge?
Go to the EAA website, sign up, you get the X-Plan pricing and the 750 rebate if it's still available. Call EAA or Ford to get more info on how to use the rebate.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Go to the EAA website, sign up, you get the X-Plan pricing and the 750 rebate if it's still available. Call EAA or Ford to get more info on how to use the rebate.
The $750 x plan certificate from EAA is no longer offered, the promotion expired and at this time it has not been renewed. I checked the EAA partnership site yesterday and today and the $750 is not available.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Sponsored