Rear tailight, running light out

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
Rear driver side running light in taillight not coming on at night, I'm guessing just the bulb has been blown, is this covered under factory bumper to bumper warranty or not? And also does anyone have a link to the bulb I need I can't seem to find it

Thanks.
Sponsored

dfrost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp Guard.
They're LED. No bulb.

Do you have switchbacks in the front? Some have had issues with rear due to having them.

Check your front bulbs.

The reason I ask and say check the front, is I've had the same issue and it was linked to the front bulbs. After changing the front bulb, that was out, all lights work again.
Hope this helps.

OP
OP
kroy11

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
They're LED. No bulb.

Do you have switchbacks in the front? Some have had issues with rear due to having them.

Check your front bulbs.

The reason I ask and say check the front, is I've had the same issue and it was linked to the front bulbs. After changing the front bulb, that was out, all lights work again.
Hope this helps.
I do not have the switchbacks but I just checked the front amber lights and the half that dims for the running lights goes out also when the rear does. My brake lights work fine and when I lock and unlock car they come on they just don't stay on like they should. Hopefully this is all my problem is. Do you have a link to where I can get that front driver side amber bulb?

OP
OP
kroy11

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
7444 Amber.
Auto stores carry them. Change both sides.
Even tho only one side is out? That seems odd that it would make the taillight running light quit working also but I guess they must be connected since they both went out at the same time lol

Sponsored

dfrost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp Guard.
From my own experience, my front passanger side went out and caused the rear running light not to work. Switched the front bulbs, no go. Changed it. Worked. A week later, other side went out... Lol.. I assumed as something to do with BCM and reading a bulb out...

OP
OP
kroy11

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
From my own experience, my front passanger side went out and caused the rear running light not to work. Switched the front bulbs, no go. Changed it. Worked. A week later, other side went out... Lol.. I assumed as something to do with BCM and reading a bulb out...
Hmmm. That's odd, but thanks for the heads up though! Will be trying this today or tomorrow!
Sponsored