Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Send me a complete set to do my whole car minus the rear spoiler and I’ll try them out.
Maybe I’m being to much of a perfectionist, but many years in the industry hasn’t proven me wrong yet.
You bring up an interesting situation from a business perspective. In my opinion the most important customer for any company to get a hold of is the skeptic. Getting parts in your hand, having you install them, and showing you the fitment is OEM is a true win for the company. Winning you over is also what validates the brand and gets others on board. The golden question is how to get you comfortable enough to buy the components in the first place.

I have my complete kit being ceramic coated and covered with PPF at Imperial Works now. As soon as it’s done I will detail the install and get some up close photos to help show the fitment. These kits have been around since the GT350 was released, and there has not been anything less than positive reviews so far. Hopefully some of my experiences and photographs will provide some added confidence. I will be doing it at home on my own with basic tools to illustrate that the average enthusiast can get it done.
I am interesting in the Splitter but I dont have much faith it would survive and unexpected bottoming out. I am wrong?

Whats the story with the relaunch?
Sooo I can speak a little to durability. Last year about this time I was rolling up and down Glendora Mountain Road with some buddies. At the end of the roadway we all tried to squeeze into a fairly tight area to park and not block traffic. I misjudged a curb and took the splitter into it pretty good. This was right before fabulous fords, so I figured I had grenaded it. Between the splitter guard washers and PPF I was fairly lucky. Only damage was a few loose fibers at the very bottom, and peeled up PPF. Trimmed that with some toe nail clippers and was good to go. The carbon will hold up well to a point. I’ve had several similar experiences around town as well. The bumper will flex a decent amount before the carbon fiber comes to a point where it has to give.

For the re-launch it made more sense to bring Carbon2Carbon back under the company Chris had already established, MAD Industries. During that process the web store was taken down and many folks looking for carbon had to message him direct. This is a good way to make it know that they are back under a new name, but the same quality parts. Plus, who doesn’t love a discount
Sponsored

Norton961

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
You bring up an interesting situation from a business perspective. In my opinion the most important customer for any company to get a hold of is the skeptic. Getting parts in your hand, having you install them, and showing you the fitment is OEM is a true win for the company. Winning you over is also what validates the brand and gets others on board. The golden question is how to get you comfortable enough to buy the components in the first place.

I have my complete kit being ceramic coated and covered with PPF at Imperial Works now. As soon as it’s done I will detail the install and get some up close photos to help show the fitment. These kits have been around since the GT350 was released, and there has not been anything less than positive reviews so far. Hopefully some of my experiences and photographs will provide some added confidence. I will be doing it at home on my own with basic tools to illustrate that the average enthusiast can get it done.

Sooo I can speak a little to durability. Last year about this time I was rolling up and down Glendora Mountain Road with some buddies. At the end of the roadway we all tried to squeeze into a fairly tight area to park and not block traffic. I misjudged a curb and took the splitter into it pretty good. This was right before fabulous fords, so I figured I had grenaded it. Between the splitter guard washers and PPF I was fairly lucky. Only damage was a few loose fibers at the very bottom, and peeled up PPF. Trimmed that with some toe nail clippers and was good to go. The carbon will hold up well to a point. I’ve had several similar experiences around town as well. The bumper will flex a decent amount before the carbon fiber comes to a point where it has to give.

For the re-launch it made more sense to bring Carbon2Carbon back under the company Chris had already established, MAD Industries. During that process the web store was taken down and many folks looking for carbon had to message him direct. This is a good way to make it know that they are back under a new name, but the same quality parts. Plus, who doesn’t love a discount
Let’s say I tried these, I’m not interested in the Rear spoiler or splitter. Are the rest of the parts available and at what cost?
Also I’m interested in a matte finish to match my GT4 hood vents. Is that possible?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Let’s say I tried these, I’m not interested in the Rear spoiler or splitter. Are the rest of the parts available and at what cost?
Also I’m interested in a matte finish to match my GT4 hood vents. Is that possible?
We can do the matte as well. Just a matter of changing the clear. All of the parts are also available separately.

Check out the photo and If that works I can get you a quote on all the front bumper inserts, turn signal housing, side skirts, and rear diffuser in matte. Just confirm if that’s what you are interested in.
5E8B919E-175C-40C8-94BB-FB99E986C45F.png

Norton961

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
We can do the matte as well. Just a matter of changing the clear. All of the parts are also available separately.

Check out the photo and If that works I can get you a quote on all the front bumper inserts, turn signal housing, side skirts, and rear diffuser in matte. Just confirm if that’s what you are interested in.
Any pictures of the rear diffuser inside?
I’m interested in the screen mesh and how it’s attached.
Thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
This is the finish on the GT4 hood I have.
Looks to be quite close between the two. Here are a couple shots of my parts. Will get more closeups once I bring it home.
CAD0E88B-F7AF-44A3-A51D-514321F11123.jpeg
3EAE14C6-30B7-4075-8FF7-D35679200C6F.jpeg
32FC72D4-D361-4F63-9004-27146EAFAB5E.jpeg

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
How about a replacement for the factory hood vent?

raceguy388

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Is the side mirror covers available? I wouldn’t mind adding a same touch of carbon fiber look!!

Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
That matte!! Love

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
How about a replacement for the factory hood vent?
Nothing in the works for that at this time. But you are not the first person to ask.
Is the side mirror covers available? I wouldn’t mind adding a same touch of carbon fiber look!!
No carbon fiber mirror caps in the works either. All of Chris’ parts attack as OEM. Developing the caps as an OEM snap in wasn’t a task they undertook. As you can see all the others on the market attach with 3M double sided

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Nothing in the works for that at this time. But you are not the first person to ask.

No carbon fiber mirror caps in the works either. All of Chris’ parts attack as OEM. Developing the caps as an OEM snap in wasn’t a task they undertook. As you can see all the others on the market attach with 3M double sided
I am interested in the splitter and the rear valance. PM sent.

kesando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Camry
Is scrape armor also available for the standard GT350 front splitter? I saw this product yesterday while inquiring about Ceramic Coating
Sponsored