Sponsored

Raxiom LED Halo Taillights

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
More photos with the blank center panel
I didn't like these but got to thinking I really want to see them on a car! I really love the look! I don't think it would look good on my black but hope to see someone local do the switch!
Sponsored

ianw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V8 Mustang Black
Okay, here are the before and after pictures of my black GT. Added the blank trunk lid panel and the halo lights. I already had the raxiom turn sequential things on previous taillights, and those work just fine.
car1.jpg
car2.jpg

magnetticmadness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium OW 10spd
[MENTION=14319]ianw[/MENTION] could you post more pictures from the sides and at different heights? im really considering buying these but then im not considering them. they look good but then they dont. i dont know how i feel! Damn! i guess i would need to see them in person. thanks!

ianw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V8 Mustang Black
yea i'll post more, did a half ass job of washing the car after install. I'll take more pictures tomorrow afternoon when it's sunny and post.

Sponsored

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
@ianw could you post more pictures from the sides and at different heights? im really considering buying these but then im not considering them. they look good but then they dont. i dont know how i feel! Damn! i guess i would need to see them in person. thanks!
There's already a million pics from every angle imaginable in this thread? :headbonk:

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
There's already a million pics from every angle imaginable in this thread? :headbonk:
I personally would like to see more angles from the black stang to give a feel how it would look on my car....

I like them, but very undecided as well

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Okay, here are the before and after pictures of my black GT. Added the blank trunk lid panel and the halo lights. I already had the raxiom turn sequential things on previous taillights, and those work just fine.
Can you upload a video of them in action?

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
We must be twins. I have the lights and the blank decklid sitting in my office. Your car looks sick man, that is the same look I wanted.

Sponsored

ianw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V8 Mustang Black
here are some more angles i took before heading in to work today. i'll do a video walk around in an hour or so for ya'll as well. I was worried about the sticking out halo's after i saw pictures of an install, but with the all black cars, they don't seem so bad(in my opinion)
car3.jpg
car4.jpg
car5.jpg
car6.jpg
car7.jpg
car8.jpg
car9.jpg

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
here are some more angles i took before heading in to work today. i'll do a video walk around in an hour or so for ya'll as well. I was worried about the sticking out halo's after i saw pictures of an install, but with the all black cars, they don't seem so bad(in my opinion)
I love them, then I think to myself should I do it? I gotta give it time I am so undecided. I like the look on someone else's car but can't tell if I'll like It on mine lol
Sponsored