Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Noooooooo... lol we should have swapped the rear spoiler before...
Sorry Dave... did not know you were interested in the spoiler. It was a total pain to get off and on with all of the 3m tape that is used.. The only things I left on the coupe were the spoiler, lowering springs, and the barton shifter. Was not a big fan of the Barton.. going to do a steeda insert bushing bracket on the new one and call it a day... not going to track the vert.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Dude!! Didn't see that coming... Did you pick-up the '17 yet or are you waiting for spring? We need info!
Hey Chris,
Actually picked up the 2017 GT Convertible (California Special/Lightning Blue) on Friday!
Sitting in the garage now. We had unseasonably nice weather on Sunday so took my daughter for a ride in it. Really loving it so far! Will be putting together a Build Journal here in the next couple of weeks. I have been so busy that I didn't even get pictures taken! I am including a very fuzzy dealership photo for now, but will have some good pics soon. Was going to take a few at the dealership, but I wanted to wait until I had cleaned the car. Was NOT going to let them wash it...Absolutely love the lighting blue color- it's different from the Deep Impact Blue, but has so many different shades and colors in different lighting. Plans are to take it to Chicago for Ceramic Coating and Window Tint. There was a problem with the rear window getting scratched by window mechanism. Will be in the shop to replace the window this week, then drop off in Chicago on Saturday. Initial plans are for Corsa Exhaust (was able to sell the coupe exhaust, will not fit on vert), lowering springs, and some IRS parts off the coupe (vertical links, etc).
2017GTVCSDaveBFord.jpg

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
NICE!! I love that color. Beautiful car Lorne. I'm excited for you! Should be a lot of fun for you and your family. Now i really want more pics! :lol: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase