Sponsored

Professional detail

Batman1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey guys/gals! New to the forum here and have a question about detailing. I'm pretty new to the whole detail stuff and also new to having a black car. Having said that, I have lots of minor swirls and orange peel on my car but would prefer to have a professional do the correction so that I can maintain it. I'd rather not buy an orbital or anything...just want to get it looking good and maintain it the best I can. My question is...what are signs to look for with a good detail place? I have googled the crap out of all the places within 1 hour from me and most look kinda scary. Also, anyone know of a good one close to Mobile, AL? With a black car, should I look at getting it opti-coated? Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else. Please for forgive me for not using the "search" function
image.jpg
Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I would go to www.autogeek.com forums and create an account and ask around. The orange peel is delicate thing to tackle, new car clearcoat are very thin and it's easy to burn through the clearcoat trying to smooth out the orange peel. When that happens you have to re paint that body panel.