Sponsored

Production Time

Mustang4Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible DIB
Good morning, I've been lurking a while and soaking up information as I prepare to order. My first car as a kid was a green' 68 and I'm excited to recapture some of my youth with the 50th anniversary of the Mustang.

I sent my build to my dealer yesterday and will confirm the order early next week. I'm buying an Ecoboost Premium convertible in DIB with 50th Anniversary Package, auto, and reverse sensors. Ordering using D Plan.

It seems that build times have been averaging 2 to 2.5 months, is that still the case right now? Just want to know what to expect for the process.

Thanks!
Sponsored

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
1st off congrats!

Build times vary a bit and I would only expect them to get longer as many people (and dealers) are ordering inventory for the spring. Add to that the theories about options or power trains that seem to get priority at build. I've seen a few users here who ordered after me get VINs and build weeks prior to me, and likewise there are others who ordered before me who have yet to receive a VIN. All that said, figure 8-12 at this point. It looks like I'm going to be built 2 months after order and from there, I've no idea.