AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Procharger kits for the S550 Mustang GT are ready to go.......

We are now taking orders for the High Output Procharger kits , both Complete Systems and Tuner kits will begin shipping Dec 18, 2014 with Stage II Kits Shipping in January. We are offering special pricing for Mustang6G Members. Please PM me for your pricing.

For those who know about procharger little needs to be said, for those who don't, Procharger has been on the leading edge of Supercharging and Intercooling Tehnology for 20 years. They have had rule books in the racing world re-written due to their performance on the track. No one does it better than Procharger.

UPGRADES AS OF 9/20/2016:

All New Procharger Complete Kits have been upgraded guys.

The HO Kits are now rated at 750hp and now include 95lb(1000cc) Injectors and an all new Tune from Procharger.

The Stage 2 Kits are now Rated at 800hp and include 95lb(1000cc) Injectors, a FuelMAX Fuel Pump Voltage Booster, and an all new Tune from Procharger.

Procharger Press Release Below:

After months of media teasing on television, the internet, and in print magazines, the new 2015 Ford Mustang is finally here–and boy was it worth the wait!

Hype and flashy advertisements aside, the truth is that Ford knocked it out of the park again, and after ProCharger teased new Mustang owners with a quick dyno video and a shot of our 2015 Mustang supercharger system earlier this month, the phones erupted with calls asking (begging really) for more info. Who are we to deny you?

If you were to say that the proven 5.0L Coyote engine is the heart of the new Mustang GT, then you could also say the patented, self-contained P-1SC-1 head unit is the heart of our ProCharger Supercharger System. Built around it is a brand new and robust bracket system designed specifically for the 2015 Mustang engine bay, with the same quality and fit/finish you’d expect from ProCharger. Our clean slate approach allows us to build supercharger systems with distinct advantages for our customers, and frees us from having to cut corners by trying to retrofit existing kits to the latest models. Our “from the ground up” approach ensures reliability, reversibility, and of course, more Horsepower!

ProCharger is offering two supercharger systems for the 2015 Mustang platform, ensuring we have the perfect solution for all of our customers’ needs. Whether your Stang is bone stock or an all out weekend track toy, you can trust ProCharger’s 20-year dedication to bringing you the best, most complete, easiest-to-install, and most OEM-quality supercharger systems possible.

Specifications:
HO SYSTEM: Shipping 12.18.14
- Shared 6-rib drive system, with maximum belt wrap
- Belt can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- No cutting of radiator hoses
- No cutting or modifications to cooling fan
- 100% reversible
- Large cold air inlet
- Large air-to-air intercooler
- 100% Complete with tuning, larger fuel injectors

STAGE 2 SYSTEM: Shipping 01.15.15
- Dedicated 8-Rib drive system
- Upgradable to 1,225 HP F-1R Head Unit
- Larger and thicker air-to-air intercooler
Sponsored

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Is it going to be CARB approved?

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey Adrian.. does Procharger have any dyno or driving video? I have customers who are interested in centrifugal superchargers for their 2015's, but they want numbers and such.
All that stuff is in the pipeline from what I have understood. They released pricing and information to get the ball rolling but not much other information at this point in time. I myself have been hounding them for various information throughout the day. As soon as I start to get more info I will be updating this thread.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Is it going to be CARB approved?
It is planned for it to go through CARB approval, that process can take a few years to complete, but yes they do plan to get it CARB approved.

Sponsored

outerlimits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Call I get a price for a stage 2 complete kit with black head&bracket

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Saw your car at cars and coffee down in palm beach a month or two ago. Might have convinced me to go ahead with my forced induction plan. Can you shoot me a price for the stage 2 complete kit, satin everything with the upgraded bypass valve. Thanks Adrian!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Still going strong on Prochargers guys. Shoot me a PM for pricing.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Please, Please keep us posted on CA carb approval!!!!