Gn n 60

Gn n 60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Convertible
It should work. Worked for me. But my only concern is, I hope I don't have to keep doing this..
Understandable. If so, I will most definitely be getting in touch with cobb regarding the issue. Honestly, I'm surprised I have not heard about it elsewhere and even more surprised they haven't said anything on this post yet :kickrock:

OP
OP
Gn n 60

Gn n 60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
It should work. Worked for me. But my only concern is, I hope I don't have to keep doing this..

Still not working. I uninstalled and tried it while it was in stock mode and it didn't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Still not working. I uninstalled and tried it while it was in stock mode and it didn't work

Try disconnecting the negative battery terminal for a few minutes then connect it again. This worked for me when I had the issue several months before. Hasn't happened since.

OP
OP
Gn n 60

Gn n 60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Try disconnecting the negative battery terminal for a few minutes then connect it again. This worked for me when I had the issue several months before. Hasn't happened since.
That's funny I was just about to post that I called cobb and that's what they told me to do. Just did it and the remote start is working again. Now i just need to reinstall the tune and see if it works this time. Question, once it is tuned, is it safe to disconnect and reconnect the negative terminal?

Sponsored

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
That's funny I was just about to post that I called cobb and that's what they told me to do. Just did it and the remote start is working again. Now i just need to reinstall the tune and see if it works this time. Question, once it is tuned, is it safe to disconnect and reconnect the negative terminal?
Yes should be fine. Glad you got it working again. That issue was frustrating for me when I had it.

andyxramirez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost oxford white
happened again. I'll try disconnecting my negative terminal when I get home and let you guys know what happens. This is starting to get annoying

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
update the firmware on your AP as well. That's prolly out of date. There was a recent update just like a few weeks ago for my AP for my Focus. Same as you have, just for the Focus and Fiesta.

OP
OP
Gn n 60

Gn n 60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
happened again. I'll try disconnecting my negative terminal when I get home and let you guys know what happens. This is starting to get annoying
Update firmware, reinstall tune and then disconnect the negative terminal. While it is disconnected hit the brakes, press some buttons to make sure all the power is out and then reconnect. That solved it for me

Sponsored

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
Update firmware. It happened to me before the update

andyxramirez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ok so i updated my ap, uninstalled tune and then reinstalled tune, disconnected negative battery terminal, worked fine but on the third day it went back to not working.. also the cel came up on my cluster. and this all happened when on the tune. keep in mind I'm catless but i don't think that would matter.. HELP!

OP
OP
Gn n 60

Gn n 60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
ok so i updated my ap, uninstalled tune and then reinstalled tune, disconnected negative battery terminal, worked fine but on the third day it went back to not working.. also the cel came up on my cluster. and this all happened when on the tune. keep in mind I'm catless but i don't think that would matter.. HELP!

I'm starting to have the same issue again. Starting to think it is the accessory after all. Cat less will throw a CEL as far as I know. But you should be able to read and clear it on your AP.

andyxramirez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm starting to have the same issue again. Starting to think it is the accessory after all. Cat less will throw a CEL as far as I know. But you should be able to read and clear it on your AP.

how do you clear codes on the ap? i have two codes that are read when i check codes on the ap.
Sponsored