camnuts44

2015 Mustang GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp (black)
How long did it take to get your tuner after you ordered it and did they send it unflashed so you can read the strategy code? Im assuming they will email me the tune after i give them the code for the 2ND time. Im sitting on 5 days and still no tracking number. spent 1600$ with this company and haven't got :censored:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Good luck. I went with Brenspeed and it almost took me an entire month to get my tunes. It came to the point where a revision could take two weeks because their tuner is out racing during his ONE day he does revisions. lol

I ended up going with another tuner entirely.

OP
OP
camnuts44

camnuts44

2015 Mustang GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp (black)
It wasn't brenspeed... i don't want to bash them until at least a week of not getting what I purchased. Maybe I'm just used to amazon prime and forgot what waiting feels like. It just sucks because I work out of state and away from home 66% of the time. If I don't get it by next week I won't be able to play until 3 weeks

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
to answer your question about the tuner. It comes empty so you will need to use it to get your strategy code to send to your tuner.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
From another very well respected vendor, I got my tuner with tune installed 13 days after order. They say 7-10 days to ship and it was 9. Within what was promised.
Sponsored