Sponsored

Preview: Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Housings!

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
Just placed my order - can’t wait! I went ahead and picked up the DRL harness. I’ll take some photos and report back once they’re installed.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
If you need to plug it to the OEM connector on all export market cars, you need a P13W connector.

But we can also splice the wire to some other power source like a lot of us did with your DRL tribar led boards :thumbsup:
Bingo, got P13 wire pigtails on the way in to our plant now :thumbsup:

Splicing is always an option, but we are still working to confirm electrical system compatibility 100% too.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I would definitely prefer to use the P13 wire pigtails instead of having to do some more splicing. I have disconnected the DRL connectors from the fog light since I installed the DD's DRL tribars and they are isolated with self fusing electrician's tape. So instead of having them hanging around, it would be nice to use them to connect the new turn signal housings.

Bottom line: if the final European version is plug and play like the US version, I am definitely buying them, as I don't want to do more wire splicing.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just placed my order - can’t wait! I went ahead and picked up the DRL harness. I’ll take some photos and report back once they’re installed.
I just purchased too :D

Been waiting a long time for these. Did you get the clear or smoked ones? I got the smoked ones with the DRL harness also.

Sponsored

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
I went with the smoked lenses too. Should look fantastic on our cars!

I just purchased too :D

Been waiting a long time for these. Did you get the clear or smoked ones? I got the smoked ones with the DRL harness also.

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered first thing this morning directly from Diode!! Hopefully they ship ship quickly! Can’t wait to replace these shitty Opt7 units that have been problems since new

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
just ordered a smoked set, along with the harness from CJPP!

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
Just ordered clear but won't be installing them till spring as it's a little to cold hear in Minnesota to be working on a car :(

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
NOW AVAILABLE and In Stock at CJ Pony Parts

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]zNTxWoNBzv8[/MEDIA]"]

IN STOCK and available in your choice of a Clear or Smoked Lens as well as the optional DRL Harness.

These will fit ALL 2015, 2016 and 2017 North American-Spec Mustangs including the GT350 and GT350R.

Please Note: Will NOT fit models that are manufactured for distribution outside of North America due to differences in the factory wiring.

Sponsored

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
There was some confusion on the blink-rate switch. They are re-shooting the video this morning to make it more clear that the EU-blink speed setting does not mean it's EU-compatible.

We are working on the EU-compatible models, but they are not currently available.

CJ Pony Parts has a large number of both Smoked & Clear lens models, and DRL harnesses in inventory and ready to ship out

CJPP Clear Lens
CJPP Smoked Lens
CJPP DRL Harness

:headbang:.

Thank you!
Nick C.
So, the harness just provides a tap into the DRL?

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Happy day...oh happy day

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
*I swear I just posted this yesterday but can't find my post anywhere.*

Nick, CONGRATS! I know you guys have been working on this for a while and the results certainly appear to be worth the time invested, they look awesome! I can't wait to get mine! Quick question, using FORScan, I re-programmed the As-Built to enable DRLs at the marker lights. Would I be able to just get the lights and not need the DRL adapter and have the same functionality or would I be better off programming back to stock as-built and getting the adapter?
Sponsored