Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
We're very happy with our employment of the Hs. We wanted to stay away from rasp.
And it definitely accomplishes that well! I just prefer the tone of the X especially from the mid-range on up. Again, very nice systems! They sound excellent.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
And it definitely accomplishes that well! I just prefer the tone of the X especially from the mid-range on up. Again, very nice systems! They sound excellent.
Thank you! We appreciate it :cheers:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I've received some questions regarding the volume differences between all three cat-backs, especially the SwitchPath™ in both of its modes. So… I made an awesome chart showing each cat-back’s volume level.

Hope this helps!

34taebm.png

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I've received some questions regarding the volume differences between all three cat-backs, especially the SwitchPath™ in both of its modes. So… I made an awesome chart showing each cat-back’s volume level.

Hope this helps!

34taebm.png
So is stock a 0 or 1?

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
The chart gives us an idea how eaxh system fits in the eco system but it doesnt give us reference to other systems or stock. Relative db numbers would be best.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

Charlie1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/Perf
Some what of an ignoramus here, so I apologize if this has been answered before, or if this question is silly; hope this question finds you well, Josh!

Would the catback system fit any headers system(kooks, stainless power, texas speed, bbk, etc.), if said headers are specified to have: 3" Merge-Style Collector ?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Some what of an ignoramus here, so I apologize if this has been answered before, or if this question is silly; hope this question finds you well, Josh!

Would the catback system fit any headers system(kooks, stainless power, texas speed, bbk, etc.), if said headers are specified to have: 3" Merge-Style Collector ?
Hey Charlie. I replied to your PM, but will address here as well.

Our CBEs utilize the factory band clamp so if configurations before that break point in the exhaust path do the same, there shouldn't be any issues.

Fonzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
I only live about ten minutes away from these guys and I was more than excited when I heard they were making stuff for the mustangs. I was very familiar with the quality of their products from when I owned my MK6 GTI. I'm more than happy I made the stop out there to get the exhaust today. Not only was the quality of the product amazing, but the way you guys treated me was second to none. I don't think I have ever experienced that level of customer service before.

I ended up getting the track pack with black tips and it's LOUD but not overwhelming. The tone is fantastic and the drone really isn't that bad at all.

I look forward to doing business with AWE in the future. Thanks for the help Josh!

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Dear AWE team. I've just seen a promotional video from American Muscle that tells me that they are your exclusive distributor for your product. Which is all well and good but American Muscle doesn't ship your exhausts to Australia. So if I wanted to buy your system (and I do like the sound of the system very much) I have two questions:

1. Can I buy direct from you - on the assumption that your system will work with a Right Hand Drive car, and 2

2. If I can't buy from you and your distributor won't ship to me - will you have an Australian distributor?

This almost makes me sound keen to buy from you...... :-)

Sponsored

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R

Hope this helps!

34taebm.png
Just to verify. Watched your video of the Mustang GT Touring set up on youtube, is that for sure the touring? Seemed louder than a 2.

If it is I am ordering it to teplace my raspy blappy Ford Racing set up. That touring was what a Mustang should sound like. My opinion ofcourse, but damn you made the only exhaust so far that makes American muscle car sounds.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Dear AWE team. I've just seen a promotional video from American Muscle that tells me that they are your exclusive distributor for your product. Which is all well and good but American Muscle doesn't ship your exhausts to Australia. So if I wanted to buy your system (and I do like the sound of the system very much) I have two questions:

1. Can I buy direct from you - on the assumption that your system will work with a Right Hand Drive car, and 2

2. If I can't buy from you and your distributor won't ship to me - will you have an Australian distributor?

This almost makes me sound keen to buy from you...... :-)
Haven't forgotten about ya, my friend. In the midst of looking into RHD cars!

Just to verify. Watched your video of the Mustang GT Touring set up on youtube, is that for sure the touring? Seemed louder than a 2.

If it is I am ordering it to teplace my raspy blappy Ford Racing set up. That touring was what a Mustang should sound like. My opinion ofcourse, but damn you made the only exhaust so far that makes American muscle car sounds.
The chart was primarily to show differences between valve modes on the SwitchPath™ configuration. Proceed with confidence as the soundtrack produced by the Touring Edition is very fulfilling!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I only live about ten minutes away from these guys and I was more than excited when I heard they were making stuff for the mustangs. I was very familiar with the quality of their products from when I owned my MK6 GTI. I'm more than happy I made the stop out there to get the exhaust today. Not only was the quality of the product amazing, but the way you guys treated me was second to none. I don't think I have ever experienced that level of customer service before.

I ended up getting the track pack with black tips and it's LOUD but not overwhelming. The tone is fantastic and the drone really isn't that bad at all.

I look forward to doing business with AWE in the future. Thanks for the help Josh!
Was a pleasure meeting you! I'm glad you got it installed before the snow and enjoy the tone. If you ever need me, email me or drop by :thumbsup:

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
AWE all good you have videos with CBE systems, but what about people like myself that might be looking into axle back as a choice.

When will you be posting a video featuring touring or sport axle back with a totally stock exhaust?

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
The touring cat back really does sound nice, and it seemed to be quiet as a mouse in the car during the "cruise" part of the video.

Thanks AWE for throwing a wrench in my exhaust buying decision. I was set on Corsa Sports. Now I have to wait to hear this with some catted headers before I make any decision.
Sponsored