Sponsored

Premium Nav upgrade to base model

proj_vulpix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
forgive me if this was posted already, tried to search a bit and couldn't come up with anything.

I know you can replace the screen with another modified bezel, but im curious to know if you can 100% swap out a premium bezel with the flip switches to the base model?
Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
OP
OP
proj_vulpix

proj_vulpix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Thanks, I've seen that, but it isnt a complete swap from the other, just a modified bezel and some flip switches ?

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
Thanks, I've seen that, but it isnt a complete swap from the other, just a modified bezel and some flip switches ?
There was that..but OEMRadio sells the complete navigation swap from the premium models. Comes with the chrome flip switches and all. Everything from the premium model. Contact him about what you want. He is a really nice guy to. :thumbsup:

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
It is complete plug and play swap. It uses the oem premium bezel, all functionality is retained except the "mode" toggle switch does nothing and the dual zone climate control only functions as a single zone. Quite pricey though, especially for nav.

Another alternative would be to get a Sintegrate unit (X0AYHAM0X, Moddiction, Rosen, Raxium). Can be had for 1/2 to 1/3 the price of OEM, has more functionality and includes nav.

rpm511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
It is complete plug and play swap. It uses the oem premium bezel, all functionality is retained except the "mode" toggle switch does nothing and the dual zone climate control only functions as a single zone. Quite pricey though, especially for nav.

Another alternative would be to get a Sintegrate unit (X0AYHAM0X, Moddiction, Rosen, Raxium). Can be had for 1/2 to 1/3 the price of OEM, has more functionality and includes nav.
I know its cheaper, but i've heard alot of bad stories around that unit and it's many iterations. But yeah, it is cheaper
Sponsored