Post tune DTC's...

Fordman460

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
I installed my CAI yesterday and installed my Bama tune. Seems to run ok, idles fine, but when I went to drive it today I had a CEL, with code P2004;Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) Stuck Open Bank 1 and P2011;IMRC Circuit Open Bank 2. I cleared them and continued about my business, but I dont know if I should be concerned for real or if the tune affected that. Anyone have some insight?

Oh, and BTW I'd like to not have to revert back to the stock tune because I would have to put the stock airbox back as well and its 115 degrees outside..

I accidentally posted this in the EB section earlier so if you have seen it before, thats why.
Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I installed my CAI yesterday and installed my Bama tune. Seems to run ok, idles fine, but when I went to drive it today I had a CEL, with code P2004;Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) Stuck Open Bank 1 and P2011;IMRC Circuit Open Bank 2. I cleared them and continued about my business, but I dont know if I should be concerned for real or if the tune affected that. Anyone have some insight?

Oh, and BTW I'd like to not have to revert back to the stock tune because I would have to put the stock airbox back as well and its 115 degrees outside..

I accidentally posted this in the EB section earlier so if you have seen it before, thats why.
Either both imrc banks failed or it's an issue with their imrc settings in the tune. I'm betting on the latter.