Sponsored

Post Pix of your S550 with aftermarket wheels and tires

Colin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Good god! Beautiful. What spoiler is that?

I love bagged mustangs. If it didn't cost $4k id be all over it.
Carbon Dynamics GT350R carbon fiber spoiler. thank you! i actually pieced together a kit with a used switchspeed management and ended up spending just under $3k and saved money by doing the install myself. I'd say it is worth the money if you love the look and want an adjustable ride height at your fingertips
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Carbon Dynamics GT350R carbon fiber spoiler. thank you! i actually pieced together a kit with a used switchspeed management and ended up spending just under $3k and saved money by doing the install myself. I'd say it is worth the money if you love the look and want an adjustable ride height at your fingertips
Are you happy with the CD Spoiler? I have been thinking of getting one for my ride.

Ron01864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT Premium. 2013 GT Premium
Niche Milans

19 9.5 Niches on stock P Zeros. 35 Offset. A little stretched but it works.
retry.jpg

Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Paul! Couldn't be more happy for you brotha. It's good to finally see you in a mustang and not an accord ;). If you're feeling up for a road trip, my offer for beers still stands! Enjoy. :D
Thanks man, still have the Honda actually haha.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Thanks man! Was thinking about blue or goldenish lol. But mostly just wanted to see what people thought, I like the yellow too! And yeah black wheels look awesome with the yellow calipers! I painted the wheels with plasti-dip btw, had them quoted for about $400 to powder-coat. Said EFF that, and did it for $45, haha (although you could never compare it with the quality of powder coating, I'm happy with how they came out)!
I've been thinking of doing th same thing with my MMD wheels. They are gunmetal so it's pretty much the same shade as magnetic. I'd like some contrast. I've seen the videos. 2-3 coats of black and 2-3 of the copper.

The wheels look great in the pics!

Sponsored

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thanks everyone, i mean honestly this wouldnt have happened without you guys as the community supporting me and the team here. Allowing us to help you guys out.

The car was a gift a promise i made to my mother before she passed that I would finish my schooling graduate with a degree and get a new car whatever it was and aslong as it wasnt the price of a house lmao. Not sure howd she feel about what i plan on doing to the car but its alright lmao.

As for the irs thing ya its a small blip on my part sorry im fixing that. Once someone reminded me hey thr cobra has irs i wanted to hit my head against the desk for balnking out on that.
Congrats brother on the sweet GT350!! Also kudos to sticking to your word with your mother. She is smiling down on you and grinning from ear to ear!!

#GTFO4Life

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
Yeah, but there's no off-white remnants to show for it! ��

Great looking DIB though!
Sponsored

Last edited: