Sponsored

Post Pix of your S550 with aftermarket wheels and tires

Budwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Whats with the 20's, 21's on these cars!? looks like pure ass. These arent crown Vics with hydrolics for Christ sakes. These are performance cars that are meant to handle. 18' or 19's the most and lower the car's center a gravity to give it that mean appeal and handling capability.
The perfect look is whats being rocked on the 350R
To each their own.
They are 19's.
Sponsored

SuperSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Whats with the 20's, 21's on these cars!? looks like pure ass. These arent crown Vics with hydrolics for Christ sakes. These are performance cars that are meant to handle. 18' or 19's the most and lower the car's center a gravity to give it that mean appeal and handling capability.
The perfect look is whats being rocked on the 350R
To each their own.
Damn you! Now, you're making me second-guess myself. I've been convinced that I want 20s. Maybe I should be rethinking.

It's January and snow in PA. So, I don't need to rush. New wheels won't be going on until April.

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Damn you! Now, you're making me second-guess myself. I've been convinced that I want 20s. Maybe I should be rethinking.

It's January and snow in PA. So, I don't need to rush. New wheels won't be going on until April.
We have 19" VFS1's coming in around March for everyone looking to go the performance route and looking for a strong light weight wheel :thumbsup:.

Sponsored

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition

Im not here to wash away dreams of making a performance car look and handle like a charriot, fact of the matter is....light weight wheels offer better performance and shit...if any of you track your cars...18 and 19" tires are a better bargain. Its just not cost effective and appealing...just my thoughts.
Look how badass the GT350 and R versons look with 19's and meaty wide tires! thats how a car should be done....its smart, effective, gets the job DONE!
If you want the Bling factor then by all means Rock on but you will change your minds when you see a fellow mustang brother rocking a sweet wide meaty tire set up and isnt worried about pot holes andddddd hes lower than you ;)

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Im not here to wash away dreams of making a performance car look and handle like a charriot, fact of the matter is....light weight wheels offer better performance and shit...if any of you track your cars...18 and 19" tires are a better bargain. Its just not cost effective and appealing...just my thoughts.
Look how badass the GT350 and R versons look with 19's and meaty wide tires! thats how a car should be done....its smart, effective, gets the job DONE!
If you want the Bling factor then by all means Rock on but you will change your minds when you see a fellow mustang brother rocking a sweet wide meaty tire set up and isnt worried about pot holes andddddd hes lower than you ;)
Just don't understand why you're even posting in here if your original post stated to each their own.. This is a aftermarket wheels and tires picture thread... There's bound to be varying types of wheels posted here. Probably not the place if you don't want to see something you don't like.. :cheers:

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Looks soo good on White!
That looks ridiculous IMO. The wheels look way too big.

This car's body does not look good with huge (tall) wheels. The car should look low, wide and mean. Not like it's on virtual stilts with big ass wagon wheels.

Some 20's look very good but it has to be the right wheel along with the right size tires and overall stance. Anything bigger or the wrong wheel design and/or tire size starts to look ridiculous.

Most of the aftermarket setups I am seeing here do not look right to me and actually detract from the way it looked stock.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
20's are more than acceptable since the S197. They don't look blingy and provide great performance and just as meaty IMO. Big plus, tires are usually cheaper with a wider range in sizes. Nothing against 19's, I've run both in the past.

Last edited:

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
America Muscle MMD Zeven Wheels with Winter skids (Pirelli Sottozeros).

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
Just don't understand why you're even posting in here if your original post stated to each their own.. This is a aftermarket wheels and tires picture thread... There's bound to be varying types of wheels posted here. Probably not the place if you don't want to see something you don't like.. :cheers:
Im here because i love quality wheel setups and what people have to offer for others to learn or pick up from. I run my own business where i do consults with anyone who seeks proper fitment with various companies...dimensions, offsets.
Its just tiring to see these monster wheels on a car that doesnt deserve them. My opinion thats all. Currently collaborating with Forgeline as we speak for my good friends 2015 GT that will be 19's 3 piece wheels as pictured in the YOUTUBE vid i posted. Hoping to get the wheels in soon and mounted....pics will be up eventually.

That looks ridiculous IMO. The wheels look way too big.

This car's body does not look good with huge (tall) wheels. The car should look low, wide and mean. Not like it's on virtual stilts with big ass wagon wheels.

Some 20's look very good but it has to be the right wheel along with the right size tires and overall stance. Anything bigger or the wrong wheel design and/or tire size starts to look ridiculous.

Most of the aftermarket setups I am seeing here do not look right to me and actually detract from the way it looked stock.
Thank you! agreed! :thumbsup:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
America Muscle MMD Zeven Wheels with Winter skids (Pirelli Sottozeros).

attachment.jpg
I like.

And they clear the PP brakes without spacers? 19s?