Sponsored

Post pictures of your animals

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
He's got that old man look to him now. Poor thing is slowly going deaf but still plays like a puppy. His new favorite pastime is barking at the fence, which I find hilarious but others in the same household find irritating. Who's a gooood booooy......................

IMG-0044.jpg
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a fast asssssssssss dog! ❤
Corrected that for you … :like:

I don’t know if it’s common over there, but it’s a breed that’s typically used for racing over here due to their speed - 45mph ! :yawn:

The same tracks (in years past), typically had dirt ovals in the middle of them so they doubled up as banger / stock car tracks - I’ve watched both over the years, but only been a participant at bangers (I had friends that raced regularly) :like:

WD :like:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Corrected that for you … :like:

I don’t know if it’s common over there, but it’s a breed that’s typically used for racing over here due to their speed - 45mph ! :yawn:

The same tracks (in years past), typically had dirt ovals in the middle of them so they doubled up as banger / stock car tracks - I’ve watched both over the years, but only been a participant at bangers (I had friends that raced regularly) :like:

WD :like:
All dog tracks have been banned here in the US as far as I know. I grew up in Chicago and used to go up to Wisconsin and used to go to some dog tracks but I’m kind of glad they're gone.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
tempImageGtVM5a.jpg

Become one with your surroundings.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Hey Daryl I do hope the suction cups holding those beds to the window are strong. Failure could induce catastrophe in a matter of seconds for anyone/anything in that room :giggle:

Gorgeous markings on those furry folks.