Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Really cool Tom, great price considering what Ford charges for one. Wish I had more time, would love to learn how to do stuff like this. Maybe in a handful of years when the kids are out of the house (and I have my wife’s blessing to have even more car stuff around the house 🤣)…
It's not rocket science. It's fiber (glass or carbon) encased in an epoxy or resin. You use resin (for fiberglass) and epoxy (for carbon fiber) to repair the structure. Some stuff is beyond repair. Most is. Use my wheel repair thread as a guide. I'm happy to help you or anyone else in the community.

It's easy work, you just have to take your time and apply common sense.
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
..especially after almost loosing the house after Ian and Nicole.
I feel you on the hurricane anxiety and I'm very happy you got by those two storms, Tom but, @Epiphany may give you some grief. <BSEG> ("LOOSE - means not tight")

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I feel you on the hurricane anxiety and I'm very happy you got by those two storms, Tom but, @Epiphany may give you some grief. <BSEG> ("LOOSE - means not tight")
I had a long conversation with him last night. He didn't bring it up.

Last edited: