Phone Un-pairing with Sync 2?

DaBigGinger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT & GT86
Has anyone else had an issue where their car stops connecting to their phone? I've resolved this by deleting and re-adding it, but it's happened a couple of times so far. Could be my phone at fault, but I haven't had another one to test with yet... I'm using a Sony Xperia Z3 BTW.
Sponsored

twold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang fastback
Has anyone else had an issue where their car stops connecting to their phone? I've resolved this by deleting and re-adding it, but it's happened a couple of times so far. Could be my phone at fault, but I haven't had another one to test with yet... I'm using a Sony Xperia Z3 BTW.
Had this with an xperia z ,Ford updated the software and fixed the problem.

OP
OP
DaBigGinger

DaBigGinger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT & GT86
Ah, thanks. It's going in for its first service in a couple of weeks, so will mention it then.

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
My iPhone sometimes does this , hold power button and foward together on radio and it will reset sync

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
Sometimes my Sync 2 screen freezes and the only way I have been able to get it working again is to turn off the ignition which annoyingly requires me to stop driving.

Does the hold power button and forward together work for a frozen screen - I will try it next time.