Paint correction/Ceramic Coating around Philadelphia

Applied Carbon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I'm still on the fence if I'm going to try to do the paint correcting/Ceramic Coat my '22 GT or seek out a shop. Does anyone have a place they can recommend?
Sponsored

ToughSpecs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Edge
I do it as a side business, but out in Lancaster. I can reach out to a friend to see who he recommends in Philly.

Stang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 and 65 Fastback
KP Elite Detailing in West Chester Pa
You can find business in instagram and Facebook

Sponsored

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Mickey did the paint protection film on my '22 GT. A beautiful job. While I was there, I saw vehicles he ceramic coated - again, beautiful work. Highly recommend. And, within walking distance for me, which was convenient.

https://www.relentlessperfection.com/

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I did a coat of the Adams Advanced spray Graphene on mine not long after I got it. I learned a lot, it does have to be leveled much like the professional coating . I didn't do much correction on mine, it was pretty good out of the box. That said, I do have an appointment to get it corrected and a "professional" ceramic applied in a couple weeks. Even though it looks OK, in certain light I can see some swirls in the paint. I am terribly OCD so I need to get that fixed and I don't trust my skills for that even though I have the tools to get it done myself :)
Sponsored