And this one..
image.jpg

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
And this one..
The panel fit is terrible on this car. Look at the Hood and Fender Alignment and the Join Line for the Front Bumper to Fender. Not Good At All! :tsk:

Sponsored

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
The panel fit is terrible on this car. Look at the Hood and Fender Alignment and the Join Line for the Front Bumper to Fender. Not Good At All! :tsk:
Yeah, it does look pretty sloppy. They probably wanted to get it out there quick or something.. Idk :shrug:

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Courtesy of @aliayoub1024 on Instagram.
Just noticed it's got the European Mirror now that the guy is gone as well as the Passenger Mirror appears to be Black.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
And this one..

OMG !! wow that is really some poor fitment. Could you imagine picking up this car on your delivery day and discovering this? This reminds me of the Ford from the 90's and early 2000's poorly made cars with horrid fit and finish & materials.

Ford has come so far since then and in my opinion is now making the best American Cars ever !!! Ford is blowing away Chevy, Dodge and all the others.

I will assume this is just a prototype, that really must have not been inspected very well after it was assembled. How could this get past the team who built it? hahah

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
OMG !! wow that is really some poor fitment. Could you imagine picking up this car on your delivery day and discovering this? This reminds me of the Ford from the 90's and early 2000's poorly made cars with horrid fit and finish & materials.

Ford has come so far since then and in my opinion is now making the best American Cars ever !!! Ford is blowing away Chevy, Dodge and all the others.

I will assume this is just a prototype, that really must have not been inspected very well after it was assembled.
It must be a prototype. I don't think Ford will let their cars roll off the line looking that off. I guess we'll see once the first one is delivered.

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Yeah, it does look pretty sloppy. They probably wanted to get it out there quick or something.. Idk :shrug:
Development mules. Fit and finish don't count for much. Car & Driver noted the same thing on the yellow EB that all the journalists got to ride in last month. They were there with Dave Perichek, the chief engineer for Mustang, so obviously it's not a real priority at the moment. I am willing to bet that by the time we see real production cars in a month or two, the panel gaps and fit lines will be tight and straight.

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

CMcNam

Sheepdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So glad I ordered Oxford White. What a beautiful car. The adrenaline is pumping just thinking about it...

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
As much as I love orange, and was tempted by Yellow I have decided on red with the redline interior. Classic timeless combination.
Sponsored