Sponsored

Ordering Guide - 2015-2016 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustang

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I guess that one guy qualifies as everyone for you to be screaming in this thread in all caps.

I must be the only one that read it correctly then. Never thought for a second the Recaros would be deleted.

It's obvious this isn't a final guide, the specs are TBD. The same thing happened with the 2015 order guide, they revised it with later versions.

I'm taking it with a grain of salt but it's good to know what is being considered.
Sponsored

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
It would be a first for Recaros in a Mustang that are 6way electronic adjustable. Right now the only Premium Seating that does that is the Ford leather seating with the funky headrest.

Satan

Overlord.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13' Boss.
I will be buying the R package. I can't see spending big money and not having a radio and air so I will be looking for an R package with those. Glad I waited. Mine will see track time for sure but I can't see not having AC and radio.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I REPEAT! IT MAKES THE RECAROS LEATHER IT DOESNT DELETE THEM
And where are you getting this info? Do you work for Ford? If not, you would have absolutely no idea if the Tech package deletes Recaros.

Sounds to me like you're talking out of your ass. And for God's sake turn off caps lock.

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Sorry, I misspoke. I didn't know about the late 2015 release date. I would assume it is a 2016 model.

Sponsored

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
So it is bogus because they put "with flat plane crank" on it?:crazy:

They have that on just about all of the info on the 5.2L including the engine pics from the show.

GallopingFord is a dealer on here and other forums is the one that posted the pricing info for the 15. AFAIK he has a good reputation, I doubt he would troll everyone here with a fake guide.
Read the whole post. Please show me a link where Ford says the car has carbon ceramic brakes. Then show me another car that has only carbon brakes on the front, like the order guide says.

And all you guys complaining about the 6-way adjustable leather seats. No way Ford is selling this car without Recaros, especially with an upgrade package. More evidence the order guide is fake or just has a TON of inaccuracies on it.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
It would be a first for Recaros in a Mustang that are 6way electronic adjustable. Right now the only Premium Seating that does that is the Ford leather seating with the funky headrest.
It would be a welcome first, for sure!

jrease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Read the whole post. Please show me a link where Ford says the car has carbon ceramic brakes. Then show me another car that has only carbon brakes on the front, like the order guide says.

And all you guys complaining about the 6-way adjustable leather seats. No way Ford is selling this car without Recaros, especially with an upgrade package. More evidence the order guide is fake or just has a TON of inaccuracies on it.
A draft order guide is very different than a fake. A fake one would imply the OP is trolling us.

Just like the first order guide for the 2015 listed halogen headlamps anyone with common sense knows there can and will be changes. Who knows if CCB will be offered. It would not be the first time they have not released all the details on a car that has not yet been released would it?

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
It might be out there, but not viewable to my dealer, even its present form.
I stopped in and seen the Sales manager ( a friend) He tried to look it up on
his ford system and did not exist yet. But then again I am in Canada.

OP
OP
GallopingFord

GallopingFord

My name is Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt, 2013 GT500
Apparently nobody on this site took two seconds to think "maybe this order guide is totally bogus"?

:crazy:
I honestly have nothing to gain by providing this guide to members of this forum. It is real and as stated in the OP - it is a "draft." Ford has since removed this guide from our dealer portal, which can only tell you that it is not 100% ready.

I supplied a good amount of information with the 2015 order guide and pricing. I'm an avid Mustang enthusiast and enjoy sharing this type of information with those who are looking for it.

It might be out there, but not viewable to my dealer, even its present form.
I stopped in and seen the Sales manager ( a friend) He tried to look it up on
his ford system and did not exist yet. But then again I am in Canada.
Yesterday it was posted within the "Updated" 2015 Source Guide Rev 01.13.15 but since this morning it has been retracted and gone back to Rev 01.01.15

Sponsored

DruidBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Well I appreciate the info so thanks for posting it. Even if it is a draft it gives us an idea. Like others I hope they read the feedback and change some of the packaging decisions, they dont make total sense as it stands.

David Young

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
Now all i have to do is win Powerball :(

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You are not alone man.

Why is it that if we want Recaros, we are forced to look at a POS 4 inch screen from the '80s and forego common luxuries like navigation and leather?

Unfortunately it appears Ford engineers did a spectacular job engineering a terrific performance vehicle but the bean counters came in and screwed up the entire order guide along with standard features so that potential customers like myself and others are forced to look elsewhere.

I'm just praying this order guide isn't final.
You had a 4 inch screen in your 80s vehicle? :cool:

PMD G8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G8
I REPEAT! IT MAKES THE RECAROS LEATHER IT DOESNT DELETE THEM
Just leather? Apparently you didnt read the guide that was posted.

Looks like an awful lot of changes to me to still be RECAROs and not just a leather upgrade......

Sponsored