Ordering Guide - 2015-2016 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustang

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I swear I've seen an interior pic with the small, base nav/comm screen but with toggle switches for drive modes. Anyone know what package that is?
Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Or it just could be a picture of a cobbled-up prototype with miscellaneous parts. There are several of those running around.

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Or it just could be a picture of a cobbled-up prototype with miscellaneous parts. There are several of those running around.
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of... If I get a gt350 it will be with track pack only so I hope the "Integrated Driver Control IDC system" is referring to getting the toggles, IMO they look so nice in black rather than chrome like on the gt premium models. :thumbsup:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
From what I have seen the IDC controls will be on the steering wheel with the track package. Recent shots of TT cars show the toggles on the center stack on a Tech package car.

They really should be in every model and package

Sponsored

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of... If I get a gt350 it will be with track pack only so I hope the "Integrated Driver Control IDC system" is referring to getting the toggles, IMO they look so nice in black rather than chrome like on the gt premium models. :thumbsup:
i have looked into this. track pack is designated by the spoiler also, and the cars with those have interiors without toggles. sorry. i have the same problem. basically i have decided that the tech pack is track ready enough for me, nicer inside, would unfortunately have to put in my own recaros if i wanted them badly enough. but daily driving is what i will mostly be doing, i don't claim to be any sort of track bad ass

healntoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 GT350 Convertible
If am interested in knowing if stripes can be deleted...can anyone help with this?

healntoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 GT350 Convertible
Thought I was settled on what to order until I saw your post...are you certain that seats are not Recaro if Tech Package ordered? Does anyone know what these "sport seats" look like, or whether they support like Recaros?

This is confusing and makes me want to wait until things are better defined.

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yes, no recaros. Check the description on the ordering guide, it says the leather trimmed sport seats replace the recaros.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
They look like the GT Premium seats, finished in different materials.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
stripes are optional on either the GT350 or GT350R.
Which is great because on the GT500 you paid for the stripes as part of the base price and never got a credit if you went with stripe delete.

healntoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 GT350 Convertible
So krt22 you seem knowledgeable about the ordering guide, am I able to go with the Track Package and then add some of the items from the Technology Package as stand alone options like nav, audio system and dual zone AC, or is everything driven by packages when ordering?...I like everything in the Technology Package but don't want to lose the Recaros...Thanks!