Order Tracking - New way to get more info / United Road

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'97 Cobra Conv,'22 GT500 N1107 Atlas Blue
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION!! I was finally able to obtain tracking for my delivery! Unitedroad will be the truck, now just waiting on a CSX railcar number from flatrock!
Sponsored

Last edited:

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Hello guys, I'm having trouble in registering with the tracking system at United, it says "the client is disabled".
Does anybody who have access to the tracking system take a loot at mine?

Load Number: 66012127
VIN: 1FA6P8CF1N5129644

Thank you in advance

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
I finally got United Road to work for me, lol. Seems like my car is coming from PA to NY via Convoy, but it says “Inactive” with no other info. Any ideas what this means? Also, any ideas how to find out what’s happening to it *before* PA?

Last edited:

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
Just found this again as one of the boys in the purgatory group that had cars built around end of Aug/Early Sep and had zero updates since.

Got it to work and tracked my VIN. Order shows inactive, but it looks like pickup is Flat Rock and destination is my buddy’s dealership in NEPA. So I guess I’m avoiding rail all together somehow? That’s cool with me I guess, less times this car changes hands the better.

Im also assuming inactive means the car hasn’t been picked up from Flat Rock yet?

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I tried using Unitedroad
ran into problem. I tried registering and it always comes back with an email that says "united road is reserved for our customers only"--will not allow registration beyond that.

Any ideas?

Sponsored

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
On a smartphone, you have to go to the VIN lookup at https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt, input your VIN, and when it shows a result it will show the link to register. It took me some time to find as well. Then you enter your email and name and it will email you a password to use to log in to OVISS (top right link on that website).

My car was shipped a couple weeks ago and I didn't check this lookup until today, so I'm not sure at what point the lookup is populated with a result since mine was already at the railyard waiting to be picked up.
United Road denied my request.

PonyLance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Convertible
I found this info on an F150 site. My 2022 GT has been in transit about a week. Nothing beyond Pending on palsapp and I get a 'ramp #' on "united road delivery receipt' (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt)

1644960685878.png

It doesn't work on my desktop but on my phone you get a place where you can successfully register 'with that destination', e.g. the dealer you are buying from. Then, you can hit the upper right tab to log in to OVISS and eventually do a search with the load number and get a bit more info, like this:

1644960773870.png

This has for the first time confirmed to me that despite my window sticker saying 'Convoy', it appears that my car starts off and continues a rail leg, apparently to Twin Oaks, PA. The F150 discussion then speaks of somehow getting to a 'modifications' area where a railcar # can be obtained and then a search with CSX can be done to get a status on the rail journey.

Here's where I got this info:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1677938-united-road-tracking-2.html

1644960652180.png
I went to this site and registered. They sent me an email that said it is reserved for dealers and customers only.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Managed to get some info for my car. Thanks for sharing. Currently inactive but at least I know it's scheduled I guess. Heh
Sponsored