Opinions on new exhaust

S550Head

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryce
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP premium
Sup guys, I'm looking at selling my MBRP Catback exhaust and getting something different. I'm looking for something that's loud with a pop to it, any suggestions?
Sponsored

cwrx82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I sold my MBRP Race catback and went with Corsa Xtreme. It's loud when you mash it and on cold starts, but other than that it isn't loud.

OP
OP
S550Head

S550Head

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryce
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP premium
I sold my MBRP Race catback and went with Corsa Xtreme. It's loud when you mash it and on cold starts, but other than that it isn't loud.
Any drone when cruising done the road?

Darkside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP 6sp
Corsa Extreme! Just installed mine friday. So Awesome!!! ABSOLUTELY NO DRONE. Took it on a 250 mile trip saturday morning at which over 200 of those miles were at cruising speeds of 70-75. Just removed a HKS exhaust off of my S2000 because the drone was terrrible and that was still after installing a test pipe. Going into the S550 and wanting a great sounding exhaust to really open up the potential of the Coyote engine, having No Drone was a must and was the major selling point on the Corsa Extreme. Goood luck with your exhaust purchase!

Sponsored

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
+1 on Corsa Extreme!

I was so happy to get rid of my MBRP Race after a almost two years of listen to drone.

Installing Stainless Power headers in the coming weeks. Lete know if you want to hear Corsa before and after the install I can meet you.

cwrx82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I'd love to hear the Xtremes with headers. I'm looking to do the same, but would like to have an idea of how much the neighbors will hate me.

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to hear the Xtremes with headers. I'm looking to do the same, but would like to have an idea of how much the neighbors will hate me.
Yeah I don't mind. Hopefully I'll have the on right after new year's . I would already have them on now but the local Ceramic coating shop is 3 weeks behind.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Sold my mbrp street for full american racing headers exhaust and its the best sounding exhaust I've ever had...thunderous agressive race car sound,without drone or rasp, of course my stage 3 cams enhance the aggression!

Shawn_Allen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt w/ PP
I have the roush axle backs with the MRT H pipe. I love this combo. Sounds real mean and aggressive and has that pop you are looking for too.

Sponsored

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
I have arh off road direct connect to corsa sports. Ear piercing when I want and very manageable when I need it to be.
Sponsored