Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Be sure to be specific, I want to ensure I have the correct fuse when I do my install.

Thanks Stang.
No worries for you guys. The fuse is already in place lol. Plus the install is pretty much straight forward... My unit was probably miss handled during shipping and something messed up inside and the fuse blew up. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Yes, you can. You just need to download a launcher and it'll be the same.
Again, maybe you can talk me through that when I get mine in... Please, with sugar on top. I am happy to make a donation to your site for your time.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Again, maybe you can talk me through that when I get mine in... Please, with sugar on top. I am happy to make a donation to your site for your time.
No problem man. Just let me know whenever you get it :thumbsup:

Pesti13nce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Base manual
Patrick if you do another group buy (Please don't be like tmw) i will be down.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Dang, $540 for a next round, that's an awesome price.

Sponsored

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
For anyone with the unit installed, has anyone installed a second dash camera? I see the unit has a DVR option, just thought it would be cool to have a dash cam record. Also, is there internal storage for video? I saw there were movies preinstalled, just wondering the size. And last, who has the link to the install video for the unit.

Jonahbonah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
How many people are willing to do a group buy so far? He said $540 for at least 5 or more people. Pesti13nce and I are each one. Three more anyone?

2017PPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT w/ H-Pipe & Catback
For anyone with the unit installed, has anyone installed a second dash camera? I see the unit has a DVR option, just thought it would be cool to have a dash cam record. Also, is there internal storage for video? I saw there were movies preinstalled, just wondering the size. And last, who has the link to the install video for the unit.
I was wondering the same thing.
And I definitely want to be included in the next group buy so please pm me Patrick.

Sponsored

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I have already ordered mine, but it hasn't shipped, if you need numbers, see if he will count my order as one.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
The next group buy will be discussed between myself and StangATX, one of us will ensure that there is at least one more group buy.
I got notification that the parts I've been waiting on will be here Tuesday. I'll be shipping parts out to Pablo and.... And... Jknapp I think? Either way, you guys know who you are and what you need, I'll be sure to get it to you.
I think planning this next group buy a little more in advance will make it go smoother, and there won't be as much of a rush to close the order. I'm thinking as soon as StangATX gets his new host, we should aim to close the order within a few days after that.
Something I keep failing to think about with my impatience is that despite Android being around for a long time, this specific unit is less than a year old, and didn't gain traction til this 2nd group buy, and Liu Chaoren (so far) has kept his word on sending what we need, we just might have to accept the notion that we're on our own for pioneering discoveries.

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
So has anyone plugged into the unit itself to install a sub? If so results? I'm thinking of doing this today

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I need to figure out how many volts come from the CANBUS to turn the unit on.

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Patrick, did your head unit connect automatically to your hotspot, or did you have to set it up each time you started it?
Sponsored