Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
When is the delivery estimated to be?
Once everyone is paid, I will place the order. Estimated delivery is 10 business days after payment. That's 3-5 days handling from factory to Hong Kong, then another 3-5 days to US/Canada.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Screen mirroring works on Nougat! It was my phone that was messed up!

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
For screen mirroring, does the screen on the phone have to stay on and unlocked. That's what I hated about android mirroring on my DNX unit. Seemed silly and defeated the purpose.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For screen mirroring, does the screen on the phone have to stay on and unlocked. That's what I hated about android mirroring on my DNX unit. Seemed silly and defeated the purpose.
I'm not sure, and honestly, I don't even see a point in the screen mirroring to begin with, but I can try it out when I leave work today. I just did the testing during lunch.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I'll do my best to port AA to the unit and there's no need for your screen to stay on. One of my main feature which Google is working on right now. I can use AA via wireless... IMO AA is a must have in a car. That's the main reason I switched to Android for my car and I can't wait to receive this unit to mess the hell out of it lol. Thanks again [MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION] for your work and help!

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll do my best to port AA to the unit and there's no need for your screen to stay on. One of my main feature which Google is working on right now. I can use AA via wireless... IMO AA is a must have in a car. That's the main reason I switched to Android for my car and I can't wait to receive this unit to mess the hell out of it lol. Thanks again @PatrickHenninger for your work and help!

I setup a wireless hotspot in my car, and my phone and TU connect to it automatically, it makes the screen mirroring super smooth. I didn't try it via USB cable though. My goal is to get the Drivemode App to run as the launcher on the unit, and remove all the goofy Mustang stuff.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I setup a wireless hotspot in my car, and my phone and TU connect to it automatically, it makes the screen mirroring super smooth. I didn't try it via USB cable though. My goal is to get the Drivemode App to run as the launcher on the unit, and remove all the goofy Mustang stuff.
I could make AA to show up directly on boot and you'll have Android Auto directly firing up like a real AA HU. I'll try to make another demo of AA today I'm really confident I can port it to this unit eZ pZ lol.
Sponsored