Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Wolfman5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tanner
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Sorry man, latest I can wait is Midnight for the really late members...
It's ok, I do appreciate it! Military doesn't pay till the 1st, so nothing I can do till then. Just have to grab onto it next time! Until then I'll still be reading through all these post on it.
Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
It's ok, I do appreciate it! Military doesn't pay till the 1st, so nothing I can do till then. Just have to grab onto it next time! Until then I'll still be reading through all these post on it.
I can try to reach the seller next week for you if you want and see what he can do for you.

Wolfman5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tanner
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I can try to reach the seller next week for you if you want and see what he can do for you.
If you want to you can, if not it's no worries, don't want to add extra work to ya, I know you've had your hands full with this a lot. I'll probably work on much needed suspension upgrades instead.

elpatronvega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang v6
I've tried all that and still end up with this error. Both usb ports are functional with a usb drive. What am I missing?

Pixel running 7.1.1
Hey man where did you get those yellow lines? I want those in blue :D makes the interior look much more sporty

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
The wire closest to the RCA cable in the picture does not have a stripe. Lool closely where the next wire overlaps the label of that wire, and you'll see the edge of a stripe.

This is the camera I ordered. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C58TW12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_b9Wh3uxZSVPPq

There is a grommet behind the ABS module on the driver's side that pops right out to facilitate cutting a hole in it. I mounted the cam at the top of the lower grille.
Patrick, thanks to you I now have a shipping notification and tracking number. Thanks for your assistance.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

2017PPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT w/ H-Pipe & Catback
List of group buy:

@2017PPGT => PAID
@jmm042 => PAID
@elpatronvega =>PAID
@Oakley_5OH => PAID
@firestarter2 => PAID
@try714 => Pending
@cvaughn1084 => Pending
@Silver_Stang1 => Pending
@darksides550 => Pending
@Arrio => Pending
@Gtstang2016 => Pending

Group buy is about to close! I will wait until midnight for the dead line. After that, sorry for the one that didn't send the payment... This was the last group buy.
If all 11 purchase, does price change? I already sent my payment and don't care. I'm just wondering

2017PPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
If all 11 purchase, does price change? I already sent my payment and don't care. I'm just wondering

If he goes down in price, you can keep the differemce of my payment since you organized the group buy and helped so many people with the install.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If he goes down in price, you can keep the differemce of my payment since you organized the group buy and helped so many people with the install.
Yes, if there's 11 the price will go down. Trust me I'll make him make it go down lol. Originally I told him 15 and then I'm just down to 5... :lol: I don't want to penalize everyone so the group buy will really end tonight at midnight. Thanks for your generosity. However, I'll still feel better if I refund you the different and feel free to do a donation if you'd like :thumbsup:

2017PPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Yes, if there's 11 the price will go down. Trust me I'll make him make it go down lol. Originally I told him 15 and then I'm just down to 5... :lol: I don't want to penalize everyone so the group buy will really end tonight at midnight. Thanks for your generosity. However, I'll still feel better if I refund you the different and feel free to do a donation if you'd like :thumbsup:

Donation is cool with me!

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=24742]firestarter2[/MENTION] Your forgot to send me your information...! I need them ASAP. I will wait until Monday. I have everyone's information. The payment will be sent Monday to the seller at 2PM CDT. If I don't have anything by 2PM CDT I will refund you and let the seller know that's it's only 4 units. So, for the late members you have until tomorrow!
Sponsored

Last edited: