Sponsored

Official RTR Tech 7 Install Thread!

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Hello folks at American muscle, can you we order nitto tires not listed on your site....? I'd like these wheels but I want some nitto 555 g2 tires.....
im certain you can just contact Alex via pm.
[MENTION=8185]MustangNick[/MENTION] Alex doesn't work in that position any longer, and won't be able to respond to PM's. Your best bet is using the live chat feature on their site, or giving them a call.

American Muscle, as far as I know, hasn't named a replacement to Alex's position, and they aren't active on the site yet.
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
@MustangNick Alex doesn't work in that position any longer, and won't be able to respond to PM's. Your best bet is using the live chat feature on their site, or giving them a call.

American Muscle, as far as I know, hasn't named a replacement to Alex's position, and they aren't active on the site yet.
I believe when he left he said someone would be posting under his user name.

Swoop89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
Just bought a set of the 19 wrapped in Michelin-Pilot-Sport-AS2's. Thoughts on these tires anyone? and of course I'll put some pictures up when I get them.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Just bought a set of the 19 wrapped in Michelin-Pilot-Sport-AS2's. Thoughts on these tires anyone? and of course I'll put some pictures up when I get them.
What Lugnuts are you going to use

Swoop89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
Just the stock ones unless you cant ? If not i'll just order some when they come in. I still have tons of tire left on my stock rims. This is my first aftermarket set of rims so all this is kind new to me.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
You mean AS3?

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Just the stock ones unless you cant ? If not i'll just order some when they come in. I still have tons of tire left on my stock rims. This is my first aftermarket set of rims so all this is kind new to me.
Yeah I don't think you can. I think the stock logs are too wide you need a thinner style. Maybe someone else will chime in

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yeah I don't think you can. I think the stock logs are too wide you need a thinner style. Maybe someone else will chime in
You are correct on the dimension difference. My OEM lugs are different than my aftermarket wheel lugs.

In general, I've had to buy tuner lugs for every set of aftermarket wheels I've ever bought.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
So how easily are these wheels scratched? I just received them and the inner part of the wheel is scratched all up from mounting the tire,tire covers it but seemed like they get scratched real easy

Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Anyone here try chracoal on their guard mustang?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Try looking through the first pages of this thread. I believe someone posted a picture already.
Seen a lot of Magnetic but no Guard.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Update: AM just told me it looks like a month for those specific lugnuts to go back in stock. I'll look for a cheap set somewhere in the meantime
Sponsored