Sponsored

Official MRR Design Flow Forge light weight FS01 info.

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
On the way!

19x10 square setup bein' shipped today. Paul weighed them at 23.45 lbs. each for the +35 offset. Should move the outside of the rims just shy of an inch outboard from stock. A +40 offset would weigh a little less, although not poke out quite as far. Also got word today that my new ride is now in Area 51 at Flat Rock waiting for shipment. Methinks the wheels might get here before the car.

And Carlos, thanks again for the favor! I never put stickers or decals on my rides, but this time I'll make an exception. If you can get me a pair of MRR vinyl "decals" they'll go on the rear quarter windows. As in just the like ones on the magnetic that you took pics of with the M350 wheels. But they gotta be screamin' ass yellow! :D

[End of shameless plug!]

That is all...
Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
FS01 Brushed Red/ Sneak Preview.

Our boys at 88rotors in El Monte CA just sent us this quick pick.
photoshoot coming soon guys. this client new what he wanted and he was very...Very Happy with his choice.

FS01

20x8.5 front
20x12 rears

Custom Finish: Brush Red
Vehicle: Ferrari 458

ferrari458.jpg

Sponsored

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
You forgot a good face-on shot, Carlos.
Also interested in weight for 19x10. No 18's, correct?
23.6 lbs... just weighed one. Paul weighed one before shipment and his measurement was 23.45 lbs. Difference in scales, no doubt. But... they're under 24 lbs. for a 19x10 that didn't cost $800.00 or more... I'm happy.

GTP... this pic's for you:

Had to take it at 1/4 second shutter and no flash. A little blurry. Using the flash on a face-on shot, they came out BLINDING white! They DO shine! Powder Coat on the 2 that I've checked is perfect. Damn!

I'd be taking pics of them on the car, if it weren't certainly lost in Area 51 at Flat Rock. Got through QA last Tuesday, and not on a truck yet. :shrug:

That is all...

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
23.6 lbs... just weighed one. Paul weighed one before shipment and his measurement was 23.45 lbs. Difference in scales, no doubt. But... they're under 24 lbs. for a 19x10 that didn't cost $800.00 or more... I'm happy.

GTP... this pic's for you:

Had to take it at 1/4 second shutter and no flash. A little blurry. Using the flash on a face-on shot, they came out BLINDING white! They DO shine! Powder Coat on the 2 that I've checked is perfect. Damn!

I'd be taking pics of them on the car, if it weren't certainly lost in Area 51 at Flat Rock. Got through QA last Tuesday, and not on a truck yet. :shrug:

That is all...

You're such a tease ! ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
FS01 Custom full brush

Good morning !! we got a few projects in line that we wanted to share.
check out these FS01 we have 2 full sets getting all prep up for not one but 2
Porsche 911 vehicles.

Just a little note, we completed our Full Brush in just 2 days but most importantly when we say "full" brush we mean it, the barrels, inner barrels inner spokes, face EVERYTHING is brushed like it should be done, quality is key so when a company takes short cuts just imagine what that says.

One set will be shot with a satin clear coat and the second with a gloss clear coat. stay posted guys,
weights and pics coming soon.

IMG_2537.jpg

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
When are we gonna see some pics on a Stang??????????

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
When are we gonna see some pics on a Stang??????????
Shortly a few members got them and their waiting on their rides to arrive
Sponsored