Sponsored

OEM Stripe Kit

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
It's too late to add them to my order since my car is scheduled for this week so I was wondering about getting the over the top stripes through the parts department.

I know we have a few dealers/parts guys on the forums. Anyone know what the real price and availability is for ordering the OEM stripes?
Sponsored

ckit73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 (TP, Magnetic), Audi S6,
I'm looking for the stripe kit too. Anyone know the Ford part numbers for the stripe kit? I'm looking for the black with white accent stripes. Thank you!

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'd go through Big Worm Graphics or the like. Probably cheaper than OEM also. Unless you have to have an OEM stripe kit, but since your build/VIN wouldn't reflect that, why not go more custom? Just my $0.02. My Shadow Black was ordered sans stripes, going to do a Matte Black with a pop of color for the pin stripe.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
It's too late to add them to my order since my car is scheduled for this week so I was wondering about getting the over the top stripes through the parts department.

I know we have a few dealers/parts guys on the forums. Anyone know what the real price and availability is for ordering the OEM stripes?
Consider custom stripes . . . it provides some great options that should add value to the car.

Nazaar33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infinity M45, 2009 Nissan GTR, 2015 F150
Consider custom stripes . . . it provides some great options that should add value to the car.

First time I've seen someone color the shelby lettering white on the splitter..it looks good. Is that a decal of some sort or is it colored/painted in?

Mike

Sponsored

ckit73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 (TP, Magnetic), Audi S6,
Thank you for the information on Big Worm Graphics. I'll contact them for samples.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First time I've seen someone color the shelby lettering white on the splitter..it looks good. Is that a decal of some sort or is it colored/painted in?

Mike
The white letters are a vinyl graphic, it took a bit of measuring and work to match the letter pocket geometry.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
The white letters are a vinyl graphic, it took a bit of measuring and work to match the letter pocket geometry.
Those are cool. I might borrow that idea for my white car;)

stinger556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family hauler, for now

Not a fan of the snake on the hood, or the front license plate (did you have to drill holes?) I know the front plate is mandated in several states but it is very rarely enforced. sweet color choice, though. I would get the Recaros ASAP as well

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a fan of the snake on the hood, or the front license plate (did you have to drill holes?) I know the front plate is mandated in several states but it is very rarely enforced. sweet color choice, though. I would get the Recaros ASAP as well
The front plate is on a Craig's removable bracket, I can remove it in about 5 seconds. I would never drill into the exposed bumper surface.

Sponsored

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
There is also cheaper stripes in the 5.0gt accessory list. Looks like it's the same other than no thin border stripe.

OP
OP
chopsui

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
I actually did order stripes from BigWorm. Got them way before I even got the car.

I have to say though, that custom anything rarely adds value to a car. Especially limited production cars like the Shelby.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Lettering came out good. Been looking for a local shop to do something similar
Sponsored