50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Hey Paul

Hadn't put a lot of thought into yet, car won't be here until June 16, although I was thinking of using these, they look pretty good.
Cheers

http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product/2015-mustang-bracket/ :clap2:
Group buy?

I'm not (yet) offering to organize, but I think they look like a nice option too.
If there's enough interest, we should definitely try to band together to save shipping... I've been slapped enough over the past couple of weeks with shipping from the US.
Sponsored

frediefish

eddie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang competition orange silver stripes
Lets drop the state versus state argument....and really start the fight....:bolt:

Ford Motor Company.....pull your head out of your arses and put on a third shift at Flat Rock...:D
Obviously these cars are wanted....so fricken start making them:shrug:
ford got it so wrong, they under estimated how popular the mustang would be in australia . i agree with you 100%

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Apparently mine has been built on the 25th to but as yet Ford Australia have only ever sent the original email we all got and no phone call, no email as above. Waiting on Deysha to confirm progress as Ford here are pretty useless.
That's 1 more email than I've received! :lol:

I've checked with the Dealer and it seems they have my email address slightly wrong and also my phone no. on their records is from 2003.

This probably explains lack of contact.

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
ford got it so wrong, they under estimated how popular the mustang would be in australia . i agree with you 100%
I understand the hype, and the intial rush and that Ford do not want to get caught up in it......but for heavans sake......We Aussies have set the mark for the highet number of cars requested per capita.....
Alas we are just a small market in the middle of a big ocean....:D

Sponsored

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
Hey Paul

Hadn't put a lot of thought into yet, car won't be here until June 16, although I was thinking of using these, they look pretty good.
Cheers

http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product/2015-mustang-bracket/ :clap2:
I have a neat idea for a plate (well I think so:cool:)
Only prob, is with those US size plates it will be a bit......overpowering on the bumper.
I even think they might still be a bit big with the stow and go's......
Agggh decesions...:lol:

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
Group buy?

I'm not (yet) offering to organize, but I think they look like a nice option too.
If there's enough interest, we should definitely try to band together to save shipping... I've been slapped enough over the past couple of weeks with shipping from the US.
Coooooooool idea:headbang:

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I understand the hype, and the intial rush and that Ford do not want to get caught up in it......but for heavans sake......We Aussies have set the mark for the highet number of cars requested per capita.....
Alas we are just a small market in the middle of a big ocean....:D
I think Ford should have had a handle on that a lot earlier; with our muscle car heritage we've always been more closely aligned with the US of A.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Good news for me - I finally got a Window Sticker.

Blend date 12/10/2015

So freaking happy :)

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"

Sponsored

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
OP
OP
Drewbo

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Yet the poms got more options (well, the only ones I would have taken if given the chance is the Shaker sound system and reversing sensors - yes, I know we all get the reversing sensors now :doh:). That chrome window surround they can order looks pretty ordinary IMO.

Now that Ford USA realise where most of the RHD export love is, perhaps the 2017 model will have more options for the Aussies (maybe even Recaros).

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Yet the poms got more options (well, the only ones I would have taken if given the chance is the Shaker sound system and reversing sensors - yes, I know we all get the reversing sensors now :doh:). That chrome window surround they can order looks pretty ordinary IMO.

Now that Ford USA realise where most of the RHD export love is, perhaps the 2017 model will have more options for the Aussies (maybe even Recaros).
I wonder why they aren't giving us Recaros? Is it because the airbags are on the wrong side or the seat? :shrug:

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT

I sent an enquiry on to FoA re: the trim option (Dark Saddle etc). They advised contact my dealers they know more than we do.:shrug:
I then contacted Ford US. They commented that maybe in time to come the trim options would be available here.

I "get" the drl and tail light issues, why make varying components for different markets - KISS process (keep it same same).....it begs to ask why do the UK models get more options than us?

The Aus market has really made a statement regarding the desire for this vehicle. I really hope it is not just the initial hype.

gz_1993

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L (its coming, hopefully..)
Best news ever. Order date was 19th of May 2015. Car was built on the 18th of Nov 2015. It is arriving at Melb on the 9th of Jan.
Sponsored