Sponsored

Northern Virginia Members

MoEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Yea I went the no license plate route for a week. Got pulled over 3 times in 4 days of owning the car. Dc police, Leesburg police and mason campus police they all let me off with a warning. Took it to the dealer the 3rd time and had them screw the holes in. :(
Sponsored

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I didn't take a delivery, found the perfect set up at Sheehy in Richmond...of course holes were already drilled so I'm stuck with them. The bumper plugs actually look really good. Just don't want to get them and start getting in trouble for no plate :tsk:
I'm going to do the bumper plugs and get a stow-n-go plate set up...only difference is that I'm going to keep it in the trunk :D

Officer, I just have not had all the parts to put it on yet.... :eek:

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
Yea I went the no license plate route for a week. Got pulled over 3 times in 4 days of owning the car. Dc police, Leesburg police and mason campus police they all let me off with a warning. Took it to the dealer the 3rd time and had them screw the holes in. :(
Oh no! You should've just bought the Sto-N-Go bracket or whatever that's called. :headbonk:

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
I'm going to do the bumper plugs and get a stow-n-go plate set up...only difference is that I'm going to keep it in the trunk :D

Officer, I just have not had all the parts to put it on yet.... :eek:
I think I'll be right behind you with that idea :D

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ditto what Chris said.... you could have printed the order out to show them that it's coming...of course the sucky thing is that we've got soooooo many different enforcement agencies in the DMV, one could get stopped every day of the month by someone different!!

Sponsored

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'll be right behind you with that idea :D
Worked for me in my 95GT after I put a full Cervini Stalker body kit on.... drove around all over for 5+years with the plate on the back floor or in the trunk. Only got stopped 3 times (1 don't count, it was for emissions by a lady cop, and I GOT OUT OF IT!! How often does THAT HAPPEN??? :lol: ) Got out of both by showing the plate....

MoEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Oh no! You should've just bought the Sto-N-Go bracket or whatever that's called. :headbonk:
Wish I did bro. Going to order the kit and use the plugs for it. :( I think it ruins the front end.

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
A few guys are getting together this Sunday in Tysons Corner to shoot some photos and video, anybody here interested in joining? There is an empty parking structure by my work that makes setting up super easy. I'm going to be borrowing my dad's 50mm prime lens for my Nikon so hoping to practice and get some interesting shots. Also hoping to not screw up my shotgun mic and get some good audio for anyone with a new exhaust system.

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
A few guys are getting together this Sunday in Tysons Corner to shoot some photos and video, anybody here interested in joining? There is an empty parking structure by my work that makes setting up super easy. I'm going to be borrowing my dad's 50mm prime lens for my Nikon so hoping to practice and get some interesting shots. Also hoping to not screw up my shotgun mic and get some good audio for anyone with a new exhaust system.
I think everyone should come out to Katie's Cars & Coffee early tomorrow morning. Should be an awesome turn out. Also don't forget on Sunday mornings there is the Fair Lakes Starbucks Cars & Coffee which is huge. Would like to meet some more S550 owners! :thumbsup:

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I can see if I can find some time for that. Where at?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I can see if I can find some time for that. Where at?

Just passed the 267 toll road entrance onto Rt7 in Tysons Corner/Vienna VA, near the Benz dealership. There is a group of parking garages there and one is always completely empty.

There will be myself and another black 2011 5.0 from my other forum, and hopefully Nanashi from here with his magnetic 2015.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I was supposed to be in town this weekend, but i'm not so sure anymore. If I do make it down I'll stop by.

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
I take photos also, there's a possibility I could make it depending on time.